Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

... I saw that everyone knows how to upload pictures here, I mean, pics that seem small and when you click them they seem bigger (because they're in HQ or whatever) but the thing is that I don't know how to do that. All the pics that I've uploaded are so bigger and occupy too much space and I know it can be annoying to see in all of the page. So, help?

Just click "More Reply Options" button on the bottom right corner, then click "Attach Files - Choose Files" button on the bottom left.

+ a backstage one from when she was shooting Miss Pop.

@charlottewillermakeup; One of Barbara's many faces in my make up chair #lorealparis #beauty @realbarbarapalvin
post-86238-0-1446061236-75561_thumb.jpg
instagram

It´s like a joke:

Wife is asking her husband:

-Dear,  do I have not too much makeup on my face ?

- It depends on are you going  to kill Batman or not.

realbarbarapalvin 1 hour ago
off to the airport ✈ paris-LA

http://instagram.com/p/mhJAVmHAfz/

I really really hope that this latest trip to LA is because she had bagged  a really high-profile modelling assignment that  is not related to L'Oreal !!!!!

P.S.- Lyla...calling that L'Oreal Miss Pop make-up disaster, clownish is a compliement...I cannot believe that idiotic woman Charlotte Willer actually posted that pic and claimed responsibility for that look.. :neo2: It looks like the work of a blind kid  just learning how to use crayons !!!Purple eye shadow and orange lipstick !!!

These campaigns (Miss Candy / Miss Pop / Miss Manga) most likely aim at the youngest target audience.

I dont have any problems with Miss Candy, and totally loved Miss Manga! :-) that's one of my fav Barbara work.

apple! or maybe she's traveling to LA for filming the other movie!

realbarbarapalvin 1 hour ago

off to the airport ✈ paris-LA

http://instagram.com/p/mhJAVmHAfz/

I really really hope that this latest trip to LA is because she had bagged a really high-profile modelling assignment that is not related to L'Oreal !!!!!

I think now that maybe she's there because of the Coachella and her friend's, Alexander Deleon's birthday...if this was the reason then at least we'll got many paps' pics.