Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

@bojanatatarska; You know dessert comes last, sweetest Barbara Palvin, Glass cover 4, #barbarapalvin#glasscovermarch2014 @realbarbarapalvin @tomokoohama@mariaolson@cyrilsurreal@nicolakavanagh

post-66949-0-1446061096-62879_thumb.jpg

instagram

@anitapalvin; Just got the 3rd birthday cake @jagteshwarkaur @realbarbarapalvin @farhgz

post-66949-0-1446061096-65165_thumb.jpg

instagram

@bojanatatarska; You know dessert comes last, sweetest Barbara Palvin, Glass cover 4, #barbarapalvin#glasscovermarch2014 @realbarbarapalvin @tomokoohama@mariaolson@cyrilsurreal@nicolakavanagh
post-74780-0-1446061097-35195_thumb.jpg

Finally! A cover!! yay!  :clap:  I can't wait for the editorial! Thank you Michellexo!

Her eyes look so sad and tired. I love this cover. Not the typical Barbara thing.

Just an opinion:

I really like her and I am so proud as I'm from Hungary, and I think that Barbara really has the pontential to become huge! I'm kind of sad that we don't see much of her anymore. :S She's an amazing commercial material, but I wish she'd stayed with high fashion too, because it was obvious that designers liked her doing runway and so did the public. If she'd hitted the gym a bit more, she could have pulled a Kate Moss slash Gemma Ward. I still have hope though :) I know these are well-known pics, but can you say that she was bad at hf? No way!

post-86093-0-1446061101-69063_thumb.jpg  barbara-palvin-thinner-2.jpg barba.jpg 5boyuto849zsb5y9.jpg?djet1p5k

ncvq5b8t33za5q8n.jpg?djet1p5k  post-86093-0-1446061101-70725_thumb.jpg 4c4nw0h5syrsryh.jpg?djet1p5k p2otkycakcz2toy2.jpg?djet1p5k

6so34mrify29yf9m.jpg?djet1p5k w0g4anc57ucvg0ac.jpg?djet1p5k

duhbsae3cqpzas3u.jpg?djet1p5k gnfgx2boz7pbzopx.jpg?djet1p5k

Behind the scenes of Marie Claire UK March issue 

attachicon.gifbehind the scenes du photoshoot pour marie claire 3.jpgattachicon.gif

This is NOT new work....these are old BTS pics from her work with Jason Hetherington For UK Marie Claire March 2014 that was already published !!!!

The same flower bedecked hair.....

The link to the pics here.....

She's Got It: Barbara Palvin By Jason Hetherington For Uk Marie Claire March 2014

http://visualoptimism.blogspot.ca/2014/01/shes-got-it-barbara-palvin-by-jason.html

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Long post ......

Barbara has barely worked as a model since the 1st of January 2014 and I think moving to Paris was a disaster move on her part and I simply can't believe her modelling agency IMG /agent Cyril Lefevre allowed it.....

Based on Barbara's tweets I am going to create a timeline to list all the modelling related projects( even loosely related ones like attending award ceremonies  and fashion shows that has nothing to do with paid work ) she worked on since the 1st of January 2014 .

First job of the year -L'Oreal Paris China.

9th &10th  January -  Beijing,China -  L'Oreal Paris Lucent Magique/Miracle BB Cream .

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Jan 9

first job of the year - DONE ✔ good night

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Jan 10

Day 2.. done ✔ Had fun shooting for L'oreal Paris! As always!! thank you Beijing! i'll be back soon!

16th January - Did something with wigs .....That project was never revealed.....

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Jan 16

work!

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Jan 16

so in love with wigs!!

17th January - Moved to Paris,France......

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Jan 17

Officially a Parisian! kinda... atleast for the next few months.

18th January - Barbara attends Paris Fashion Week's Dior Homme Menswear Fall/Winter 2014-2015 show ....if you can even call that working as a model....

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Jan 18

excited to go see the Dior homme show today! #gettingready

20th January - Worked with Hungarian photographer Zoltan Tombor for upscale Hungarian fashion boutique Il Bacio di Stile.

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Jan 20

shooting all night!! ✌w the amazing zoltantombor ! #ilbaciodistile

28th January- An editorial plus cover for The Glass Magazine...Posted pics to her Instagram account the next day.

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Jan 28

good morning. lets go work.

10th February - Barbara had her hair trimmed and coloured by L'Oreal Paris to work with them the next day .

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Feb 10

i will post a photo sooooon w the new hair. just need to get home first. honestly not a big change. just a bit darker. #brunette

11th February - Worked with L'Oreal Paris !!!!

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Feb 11

working w @insideloreal today! :) lot of amazing makeup this year cant wait to show u guys! #comingsoon  #lorealparis

17th February - Didn't walk a single show at 2014  London Fall/Winter Fashion Week but was there to support Stella Maxwell for for Giles Deacon....

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Feb 17

proud of my girl Stella! just watched her walk down the runway for Giles Deacon fw14 !

18th February- Attended The ELLE Style Awards ceremony in London. 

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Feb 19

Had a lot of fun last night at the ELLE style award.

19th February- Attended 2014 BRIT Awards ceremony in London.

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Feb 20

back to Paris. enjoyed the Brit Awards yesterday. gonna get some rest. x

6th March - Worked for  L'Oreal Paris USA in Littlerock, CA with model Doutzen Kroes.

Barbara Palvin ‏@BarbaraPalvin  Mar 6

4am pick up time ... but who cares when u get to work w the beautiful @Doutzen @LOrealParisUSA

Based on the timeline she worked just 8 days out of roughly 80 days(until 19th of March) since 1st of January 2014.......and out of those 8 days, 5 days were work with L'Oreal Paris !!!!

Plus she has not worked with Victoria's Secret since 26th July 2013 !!!! This is the last "selfie" she posted from NY while working with VS on their Victoria's Secret Holiday 2013 catalogue “Dreams & Fantasies” ...

realbarbarapalvin

8 months ago

Wish i could cut my hair. It would be this short.

http://instagram.com/p/cPzYG0HAeF/

Plus  Barbara was replaced by Anais Pouliot for  Victoria's Secret's latest  Designer Collection campagn and now Anais had bagged Lovcat Paris 2014 Spring/Summer Ad Campaign and Lovcat Bijoux 2014 Spring/Summer campaign !!!!

Constance Jablonski is the new face of Beanpole's 2014 Spring/Summer Campaign  and Monika "Jac" Jagaciak replaced Barbara after 2 years as THE face of Chanel Le Blanc campaign !!!