Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

This is ridiculous.

She probably knew what she was doing when she posted that tweet, okay, but she tweets everytime she's out with a friend, famous or not. She's friends with a bunch of actors and singers and she's having fun.

She's not being 'pathetic' or seeking more attention than usual. She's not haughty and doesn't take people for granted- one interviewer said that she shook every single person's hands in the room, everyone says that she's lovely to work with. She's not a diva, she's not pretentious. She knows that she's had big accomplishments, she realises that people support her and she loves that people recognize how far she's come, how her work's 'paid off'. She also knows that her modeling career won't last forever, that there are bad sides to the industry.

I don't claim to know Barbara, but from what I understand from her interviews, she seems to be the kind of girl who takes the jobs she'll have fun working on (Mambo). She wants to have fun. She seems to sort of live in the moment, which is why she sorts of envisions herself doing acting and singing in the future, because those are just paying hobbies to her.

I think the problem with Barbara is that she's not 'serious' enough. She doesn't have a real objectif with this modeling career. I get the impression that she doesn't even try that hard anymore, that she sort of accepts jobs that are offered to her instead. I'm not saying she's lazy, she's perhaps more occupied doing other things, because modeling doesn't seem to be her main objectif and priority anymore.

This is ridiculous.

She probably knew what she was doing when she posted that tweet, okay, but she tweets everytime she's out with a friend, famous or not. She's friends with a bunch of actors and singers and she's having fun.

She's not being 'pathetic' or seeking more attention than usual. She's not haughty and doesn't take people for granted- one interviewer said that she shook every single person's hands in the room, everyone says that she's lovely to work with. She's not a diva, she's not pretentious. She knows that she's had big accomplishments, she realises that people support her and she loves that people recognize how far she's come, how her work's 'paid off'. She also knows that her modeling career won't last forever, that there are bad sides to the industry.

I don't claim to know Barbara, but from what I understand from her interviews, she seems to be the kind of girl who takes the jobs she'll have fun working on (Mambo). She wants to have fun. She seems to sort of live in the moment, which is why she sorts of envisions herself doing acting and singing in the future, because those are just paying hobbies to her.

I think the problem with Barbara is that she's not 'serious' enough. She doesn't have a real objectif with this modeling career. I get the impression that she doesn't even try that hard anymore, that she sort of accepts jobs that are offered to her instead. I'm not saying she's lazy, she's perhaps more occupied doing other things, because modeling doesn't seem to be her main objectif and priority anymore.

Just want to make clear that Barbara doesn't have 12 years anymore, she has 20. And she knows exactly what she's doing. She knew this would happen and she knows the consequences. She's not dumb guys. If she talked with Niall and go to the movies with him, so what? When the JB thing appear she didn't know this so hard you know? but for now she knows! and she DON'T CARE! She just wan't to meet new people. She is friend of 5SOS too. She is increasing the bond with famous people these days. Cause when she broke up with Kristof was cause he CHEATED on her! She was too busy and he always in Hungary. When the media was chasing her with the JB rumor she was so scary to lose kristof, and YES she lost him. And cause of that she move to N.Y ): i think she just want to meet new friends, new people and new guys famous like her, cause they understand this. 

Now can we please please move on?

and to support you, remember this interview for stupid famous people, she was really seek but instead she signed all this pictures, take some photo and answered at the same time. just after a long flight. i was really shocked about this interview.

Wow she is really nice. I am seriously impressed, one of the nicest girls I've seen in an interview. Especially seeing as how annoying these damn guys were, those questions were pissing me off and I don't even know her!

Unbelievably nice and friendly, what an amazing girl.

0YkPr4O.jpg

This is ridiculous.

and to support you, remember this interview for stupid famous people, she was really seek but instead she signed all this pictures, take some photo and answered at the same time. just after a long flight. i was really shocked about this interview.

I think the whole career/work thing is very overrated in the anglo-saxon/protestant countries.

Maybe she just didn't want to make too much sacrafise and confident with her current life/resoults, and want to enjoy that rather she spend her time wit diet and gym and flying too much, etc. If she want to go to parties, hangig out instead of suffering in fashion shows and other modelling things, she has to right to do that. I never heard her complaining about her current career/life and imho she still get a very nice amount of money with modelling.

So imho it's her life, her choice. Please try to live with it.