Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

I agree. I just think that why would she date someone who she doesn't really know. With Kristof, she knew him from a young age. They went out for a long time and they knew eachother from a long time back. I don't see Barbara as that type of girl and I doubt that she knows the members of 1 Direction that well.

... I'm sorry but did I miss a memo somewhere that mentioned that celebs aren't allowed to hang out with each other or else they're pathetic attention whores? 'Cause I'm finding it fucking baffling that there is this much stir over Barbara hanging out with some boy band kid, just because she talked about it. I also must have missed the rule where Barbara should base her social life around what a bunch of melodramatic fans or other random idiots think. Because last I checked, relationships weren't formed and based solely upon potential reactions of irrelevant observers. 

attachicon.gifarticle-2516735-19C5E9C100000578-926_306x739.jpg attachicon.gifarticle-2516735-19C5E97200000578-368_634x959.jpg

:doofywave: Attention! just for those, who are interested in this new "relationship"... :D 

According to dailymail.co.uk, Niall Horan was seen out with Barbara at the afterparty following the premiere of Class Of '92 in London on Sunday night....this is a photo from that night. I don't think this is a problem, if they're dating or maybe they're just friends.  and B deleted that tweet by now!!!

attachicon.gifarticle-2516735-19C5E9C100000578-926_306x739.jpg attachicon.gifarticle-2516735-19C5E97200000578-368_634x959.jpg

:doofywave: Attention! just for those, who are interested in this new "relationship"... :D 

According to dailymail.co.uk, Niall Horan was seen out with Barbara at the afterparty following the premiere of Class Of '92 in London on Sunday night....this is a photo from that night. I don't think this is a problem, if they're dating or maybe they're just friends.  and B deleted that tweet by now!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

No, she only met her friend without ulterior motives.

And woow are these the pics of the new Dior campaign which she shot 2 weeks before ?  :rofl:

why are you so rude and bitterish  stonebaby?

if you don't like barbara why are you on this topic?

since 2 months, haters post messages  really desagrable here ... and it's totally degusting!

there is a difference between giving an opinion and be really desagrable

"famewhore"  "thirsty" leave barbara alone, she is in showbizz it's normal that she have famous friend!

don't be rude like that

why are you so rude and bitterish  stonebaby?

if you don't like barbara why are you on this topic?

since 2 months, haters post messages  really desagrable here ... and it's totally degusting!

there is a difference between giving an opinion and be really desagrable

"famewhore"  "thirsty" leave barbara alone, she is in showbizz it's normal that she have famous friend!

don't be rude like that