Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ LMAO, she uploads this photo just now? I remember her posting a similar photo about seven months ago when working for Victoria's Secret. Pretty sure those two were taken at the same day. Barbara is so clever. xD

attachicon.gifcats.jpg

Nice catch there Michellexo :rofl: First the offensive PS with that last VS add and now this! I guess Babs really doesn't want us to have new content anytime soon :laugh:

Read this article by my absolute favourite fashion model of all time Claudia Schiffer.....

Claudia Schiffer Wants To Be Fashion Agent

Supermodel CLAUDIA SCHIFFER is considering become a modelling agent when she can no longer get work as a catwalk queen. The German - married to film-maker MATTHEW VAUGHN - wants to stay at the top of the fashion industry and would love to represent her daughter, 22-month-old CLEMENTINE, should she choose to follow in her mother's footsteps. Schiffer says, "I would be brilliant as an agent now. "All that dumb stuff they do with new girls today, such as sending them to do a campaign for cookies. Well, say good bye to Vogue after that. If you get it right, it opens so many doors. You have to explain to girls that they need to hold out."

With all due respect when was Claudia Schiffer last time relevant (not at all desperate thinking about pimping out her 22 month old daughter). Kape Upton was in a pop tart commercial and on the cover of Vogue at the same time. Those rules maybe applied a decade ago, but not now. And nothing wrong with cashing in on years of hard work in high-fashion. I don't think modells nowadays want to grow old as modells (maybe because they don't want to become so wrapped up in the fashion industry and desperate by their forties that their first thougth is to get their baby into modelling).

:idk:

Wait...this is really strange... will barbara do an album?

(http://instagram.com/p/g3XqsgL-U8/

She commented the picture and said: "@realbarbarapalvin: @alexanderdeleon party animal ******! "

And he answered: "@alexanderdeleon: @realbarbarapalvin that's your album name! and stop talking about it! trying to get it out of my head."

Are they just joking or it's serious? 

(http://instagram.com/p/g3XqsgL-U8/)

She commented the picture and said: "@realbarbarapalvin: @alexanderdeleon party animal ******! "

And he answered: "@alexanderdeleon: @realbarbarapalvin that's your album name! and stop talking about it! trying to get it out of my head."

I dont think this is a joke. There was an other strange hint, when she held a guitar in a pic, so I think they're really working on songs/maybe a whole album... hmm, I cant imagine her singing, but am curious about it.

(http://instagram.com/p/g3XqsgL-U8/)

She commented the picture and said: "@realbarbarapalvin: @alexanderdeleon party animal ******! "

And he answered: "@alexanderdeleon: @realbarbarapalvin that's your album name! and stop talking about it! trying to get it out of my head."

I dont think this is a joke. There was an other strange hint, when she held a guitar in a pic, so I think they're really working on songs/maybe a whole album... hmm, I cant imagine her singing, but am curious about it.

I think this is a joke. Maybe they were joking about how Barbara's album would called, when she would make one. :D