Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Here is a picture of Barbara shooting in Shanghai,China...I don't know the original source...she looks tired and sad...I feel terribly sad for her....She wanted this SOOO much....That much is clear ....We don't know the REAL reason and can only speculate why she isn't a  part of VSFS 2013 BUT if indeed her agency( IMG) /her management /her agent made a stupid  "mistake" and booked her this assignment in Shanghai the very same week/day that the fashion show was being held simply because he/they/IMG  was too lazy/inept  to find out  ( after all Barbara's main NY Agency IMG represents a LOT of VS Models incl the Official Angels and I  am sure they were informed of the date for VSFS 2013 in advance to make sure the date was available in  the models schedules)  then I hope that Barbara leaves them ASAP....the timing seems really really strange....She is in demand now and I am sure her dates/schedule is prepared weeks if not months in advance...I know for a fact that she was double booked once before and couldn't do an exclusive Holiday  photoshoot with VS before ..another model was booked instead .....I wonder if the same thing happened this time....but we'll never know the real reasons....

P.S.- I don't think she is doing anything L'Oreal related in China...nothing high-profile.....def not Valentino...

https://twitter.com/palvindrewz/status/400297343628492800/photo/1

I think we should stop talking about it, because we all know Barbara won't be a part of the VSFS this year and talking about it is a waste of time. I think we all are a little disapointed but maybe we should get over it. Of course i'm sad for Barbara, but talking about it won't make things change. 

That's what I think, no hate :( :p

(sorry if I have a bad english :))

as many have said here, her agency take very bad choices since several months, i'm feel so sorry for her..

For a reason , between October 18 and October 28, she decided not to go to the casting for the VSFS!
It's not her decision because  she really  hoped to do it :/

I do not know what it is in China, but I hope it's big! but anyway it's really really sad for her. 

"VS didn't want her because some reason" i don't think, they really love her !

I think people here are right, her agency is the problem!

why her agency take so many bad decisions?  her career was at the top ...

as many have said here, her agency take very bad choices since several months, i'm feel so sorry for her..

For a reason , between October 18 and October 28, she decided not to go to the casting for the VSFS!

It's not her decision because she really hoped to do it :/

I do not know what it is in China, but I hope it's big! but anyway it's really really sad for her.

"VS didn't want her because some reason" i don't think, they really love her !

I think people here are right, her agency is the problem!

why her agency take so many bad decisions? her career was at the top ...

I asked at the stylist of the team why Barbara is in China, she replied "confidential for the moment".

I'm so intrige! what do you think?

One of the photographer worked with U2, Mr. Jackson and Lady Gaga so I do not think it 's for an little Chinese brand!

Maybe it's rally big and it's the reason why she missed the casting