Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Do you all realize is not only about working out? Which Barbara doesn't seem to do much anyway

Barbara parties a lot and regardless how much you work out, alcohol makes you bloated and Barbara IS looking bloated these days, she isn't looking nowhere near as VSFS ready. So if she did not get cast, she is the only one to blame because while she was partying the rest of the girls were working their asses off to walk the VSFS, I get you all love Barbara and want her to walk but don't forget she is a model she lives out of being pretty and having a good body and that doesnt' come free, you actually do need to work hard to be in your A-game and Barbara obviously is not doing it.

There's a thin line between curvy and out of shape and Barbara right now seems to be out of shape.

And there's also the big chance that Barbara had a prior commitment and she knew she wouldn't be walking the show months ago so she didn't even go to castings.

Do you all realize is not only about working out? Which Barbara doesn't seem to do much anyway

Barbara parties a lot and regardless how much you work out, alcohol makes you bloated and Barbara IS looking bloated these days, she isn't looking nowhere near as VSFS ready. So if she did not get cast, she is the only one to blame because while she was partying the rest of the girls were working their asses off to walk the VSFS, I get you all love Barbara and want her to walk but don't forget she is a model she lives out of being pretty and having a good body and that doesnt' come free, you actually do need to work hard to be in your A-game and Barbara obviously is not doing it.

There's a thin line between curvy and out of shape and Barbara right now seems to be out of shape.

And there's also the big chance that Barbara had a prior commitment and she knew she wouldn't be walking the show months ago so she didn't even go to castings.

I agree with all of this. However, she definitely didn't have a prior commitment and wanted to be on the show. Someone asked her and she tweeted this like two weeks ago:

@BarbaraPalvin #askBarbara HEY BARBIE, DO YOU JOIN #VSFashionShow THIS YEAR???????? #15

Barbara Palvin @BarbaraPalvin

@EqaFarera i hope. #fingercrossed

That was what I try to say. She didn´t work for that but everytime when somebody say she don´t work they connect it to her body. That´s one aspect of the whole story and the main is partying. How long was she in Hungaria now? And what did she there except of partying. She was in festivals, parties, chilling out with friends. Please don´t say now she was taking a film. Yes, for 2 weeks and the rest of the time? 

she can go to the gym, but not upload pictures there to show that "working hard" is my opinion, I think that only takes pictures of her friends, or work out, but hey mmmm

She don´t have to share pics how she´s working out but they can see on photos that she doesn´t do it. When she wears a bikini or something else they can see what she is doing for her body. I like her how she is but VS except something else. It´s not about what I want or what you want it´s about what the brand want of her. For me she don´t have to do sport but when she wants to be there then she should do what the brand want. 

I already understood, is what brand they want it, the type of body they want.

I can understand if that does not work much, but I hope to open your eyes and work hard for next year if you want to be Angel, you will work hard and occasionally

u.u I trust a bit alike, being Christmas catalog cover, I thought I would easily

as much as i like Barbara

i think her walk was HORRIBLE last year

she could do better...

Her body is fine for a model

but for a VS model nope..because some of those girls are legit going hard with their workouts

If she didn't make it I wouldnt be surprised..cause Shanina probably didnt either..

V.S picked a bunch of lame girls

she's not the lonely model to get a life and go to party. and sorry but her body is really great and she do a lot of contract this year. so stop to blame her. as u said if she don't want to be a part of her, it's her decision. and also we have to say the management had some changes when you compare with the old days. i think actually barbara has a perfect body for lingerie, but the problem is that VS really plays into the machine. And now it's rare to identify to this brand as a women. We now feel that this is a brand for women rather thin.

and sorry but really the walk of barbara wasn't bad last year.

i am going to call a spade a spade.

'working hard' translates to superanorexicthin.

barbara is not that.  she won't be and if she does, she won't look healthy (neitherdosomeofthegirls).  it's just her body type and where fat sits...

that being said.  i hope she walks.  pre-teens aren't buying the expensive panties and bras...WOMEN are.