Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

If I see another comment on how she has to take her carrier seriously, I'm gonna puke. Move on, we've read it too many times. She has been modelling for 6 years, I think she takes it seriously. And if you think she doesn't work out like crazy (like every other model), and doesn't starve herself on salad and water (like every other model), you're fooling yourselves. And somebody trashed here Doutzen's body as well. Isn't it curious that you don't like the bodies of the two beauty models of Lorea'l. Yeah people, if you loose weight (or tone your body or call it whatever you want, because after all, it is all about loosing fat), that changes one's face for the worse, and they can't afford it with big cosmetic campaigns.

I don't know if they've already been posted but: 

From twitter: 

dinorahgalvan: "@realbarbarapalvin @barbarapalvin #laamo #victoriasecretmodel"

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXeT4ojCYAAxq0U.jpg

@dinorahgalvan: "@selennemartinez @BarbaraPalvin laa amoooooo #vsmodel" 

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXgXws-IUAA4VpJ.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by PinkCouture

From twitter: 

@selennemartinez: "LA AMO #barbarapalvin"
 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXeUyY3IUAAcpBQ.jpg

@selennemartinez: "LA AMO @barbarapalvin @dinodaizovi"
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BXeeVUYIUAAvoG_.jpg

I think she is in Montreux, in Switzerland. :)

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. This include images from facebook, instagram, tumblr, twitter, VK, etc. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

Edited by palvinlove

If I see another comment on how she has to take her carrier seriously, I'm gonna puke. Move on, we've read it too many times. She has been modelling for 6 years, I think she takes it seriously. And if you think she doesn't work out like crazy (like every other model), and doesn't starve herself on salad and water (like every other model), you're fooling yourselves. And somebody trashed here Doutzen's body as well. Isn't it curious that you don't like the bodies of the two beauty models of Lorea'l. Yeah people, if you loose weight (or tone your body or call it whatever you want, because after all, it is all about loosing fat), that changes one's face for the worse, and they can't afford it with big cosmetic campaigns.

That somebody was me. And I didn't trash her. I said I don't like it. And hey, you know what?

Why don't you go contribute with some relevant posts, like photographs and/or articles of models, instead of asking what's curious and what's not. The person above has made their point. If you are tired of reading it, then DON'T. For you, might be the 1000000 time you read it, but for someone else, it's their 1st. Everyone is entitled of opinions. 

At ;east answer in some constructive way. Seriously, giving that salad example was...a bit .....funny tbh.

BTW, the black and white pic of Barbara is really pretty. She kills it in profile as she does in en face. 

+1!

the long-haired guy's name is Dimitri Legrand. he's a photograper, as i see his website, and these two pics are from there. maybe bigger than the ones above.

post-74780-0-95141400-1382902180_thumb.jpost-74780-0-48843600-1382902197_thumb.j

she looks different in this first pic than usually. she looks older (and tired) and her lips seem smaller...but i like it!