Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

^ I don't get the thing about loosing weight either, to be honest with you. I don't get how so many people complain about her weight. (not even the people on this forum, but people in general). Personally I think that nothing is wrong with her weight. She isn't 'big', 'fat' nor is she 'too curvy'. A lot of people actually have her kind of figure, and to me there was never anything wrong with her body. She has some curves, oh no, how dare is she? Every girl must be skin and bones. (The last part was sarcasm, by the way.)

Anyway, here's a new photo.

Thank's Barbarita for the amazing days and the beautiful pics you made me shoot @BarbaraPalvin
Credit to; @alvarobeamud on twitter. I guess he was the photographer for twin set.

^ I don't get the thing about loosing weight either, to be honest with you. I don't get how so many people complain about her weight. (not even the people on this forum, but people in general). Personally I think that nothing is wrong with her weight. She isn't 'big', 'fat' nor is she 'too curvy'. A lot of people actually have her kind of figure, and to me there was never anything wrong with her body. She has some curves, oh no, how dare is she? Every girl must be skin and bones. (The last part was sarcasm, by the way.)

Thank's Barbarita for the amazing days and the beautiful pics you made me shoot @BarbaraPalvin
Credit to; @alvarobeamud on twitter. I guess he was the photographer for twin set.

Supermodelling requires a lot's of sacrifice. Palvin Barbi is only 20, but despite her age he make a very decent amount of money with modelling. She is in a lucky situation: she can decide to undertake this sacrifice for supermodelling/modelling or not, and choose a cool, normal life with some modelling or maybe movie making, family, etc.

The supermodel job/modelling is not a lifetime job, so imho it would be smart if she try to change to filming or go to a univerity/college.

+ imho she didn't like to live abroad too much, her family/friends live in Hungary, so maybe this is also a major factor.

PS:

She should loose weight? WTF?????

That is my point though. Common sense should prevail in this case. If she wants to be happy though she should do what makes her happy. Personally I like her look more than the other vs models. I am just one person, but let's not fool ourselves. The fashion industry has needed someone with a unique build and she has that build. She can put on muscle rather than pure fat, but to lose weight is silly. I think at 20, a girl should not have to sacrifice her body so people can treat her as a tool. We can be critical, but we shouldn't be hurtful and demanding of someone who if we were given the same choice would struggle probably even more. Heck, I know that situation.

Why does everybody always assume that losing weight, esp for a  fashion model  means that you have to waste yourself to  absolutely nothing but skin and bones.....That is just one extreme end of the spectrum... That is not what I meant at all...I don't want her to end up with a body like Karlie, Anja or Behati...She doesn't have to lose a massive amount of weight......She doesn't need to lose a massive amount of wight..I absolutely hate models that look super skinny ...NO...I like her curvy ,feminine body ...What she needs is some  definition and some toning...esp around her core area so that it looks tight and toned and only doing some exercise like yoga,pilates,ballet based ones or aerobics can give you that...VS always puts her in the same crappy baby dolls and sleep wear that skims over this area and whenever she wears a bra/panty set  either her hand is resting over her tummy  or it is heavily photo shopped...

Anyway.....Victoria’s Secret  has already unveiled the “Dreams & Fantasies” cover featuring Barbara with ZERO fanfare and press....it's already on their website....This girl just can't catch a break.....Damn....

http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/2013/10/22/its-here-the-victorias-secret-holiday-2013-catalogue/

http://www.victoriassecret.com

Two more BTS pics with Twin Set.....

twinsetofficial 5 hours ago

Behind the scenes SS'14 Beachwear Collection #twinsetsimonabarbieri #twinset

http://instagram.com/p/fzYfoTJ1Z_/

twinsetofficial 4 hours ago

Backstage SS'14... the models getting ready! #twinsetsimonabarbieri #twinset

http://instagram.com/p/fzh49Xp1fP/

Plus in addition to her Elle Hungary November 2013 double cover maybe another editorial with Vince Barati....he hinted at something....Maybe Barbara..maybe not...

vincebarati 18 hours ago

Excited! New work Coming Soon!

http://instagram.com/p/fyCx1YFfnO/

Why does everybody always assume that losing weight, esp for a  fashion model  means that you have to waste yourself to  absolutely nothing but skin and bones.....That is just one extreme end of the spectrum... That is not what I meant at all...I don't want her to end up with a body like Karlie, Anja or Behati...She doesn't have to lose a massive amount of weight......She doesn't need to lose a massive amount of wight..I absolutely hate models that look super skinny ...NO...I like her curvy ,feminine body ...What she needs is some  definition and some toning...esp around her core area so that it looks tight and toned and only doing some exercise like yoga,pilates,ballet based ones or aerobics can give you that...VS always puts her in the same crappy baby dolls and sleep wear that skims over this area and whenever she wears a bra/panty set  either her hand is resting over her tummy  or it is heavily photo shopped...

Finally...... :angie:  :angie:  :angie:

Victoria's Secret

‏@VictoriasSecret

Dreams & Fantasies, the #VSHoliday 2013 catalogue, hits mailboxes today. This is how Angels do Christmas… 

https://twitter.com/VictoriasSecret/status/393033199015583744/photo/1

Facebook.....

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151982791399090&set=a.102351319089.87426.79775744089&type=1&theater

Instagram....

http://instagram.com/p/f0Iv3amlT8/

^ I don't get the thing about loosing weight either, to be honest with you. I don't get how so many people complain about her weight. (not even the people on this forum, but people in general). Personally I think that nothing is wrong with her weight. She isn't 'big', 'fat' nor is she 'too curvy'. A lot of people actually have her kind of figure, and to me there was never anything wrong with her body. She has some curves, oh no, how dare is she? Every girl must be skin and bones. (The last part was sarcasm, by the way.)

attachicon.gift.png

Completely agree with you. In fact, it's a scientific fact that some fat/curves is indicative of high fertility in women. Women have A)more fat in certain places vs men B)that fat is actually beneficial to fetus brain development. Look it up if you want.

Curves and (some) fat are part of being a female if you don't like it on Barbara or models in general you can always check out the male model forum.

Actually that's kind of a fact too that models are thin, fashion models. Glam models or noname lingerie models can be more womanly...we talked about that if she want to get more prestigious jobs she may have to loose some weight, not because of she's fat, but all the other girls who has same goals are thinner. okay, i don't know what her real goals are...but look at just other VS models, they are all thinner or just more toned...and like appleauto said Barbara Fialho is the fit model for VSFS, compare these two girls...

i know that she's mainly a campaign model, where the face is more important, but still...

whatever, i'm done with this thread

^ I don't get the thing about loosing weight either, to be honest with you. I don't get how so many people complain about her weight. (not even the people on this forum, but people in general). Personally I think that nothing is wrong with her weight. She isn't 'big', 'fat' nor is she 'too curvy'. A lot of people actually have her kind of figure, and to me there was never anything wrong with her body. She has some curves, oh no, how dare is she? Every girl must be skin and bones. (The last part was sarcasm, by the way.)

Anyway, here's a new photo.Thank's Barbarita for the amazing days and the beautiful pics you made me shoot @BarbaraPalvinattachicon.gift.png

Completely agree with you. In fact, it's a scientific fact that some fat/curves is indicative of high fertility in women. Women have A)more fat in certain places vs men B)that fat is actually beneficial to fetus brain development. Look it up if you want.

Curves and (some) fat are part of being a female if you don't like it on Barbara or models in general you can always check out the male model forum.

Actually that's kind of a fact too that models are thin, fashion models. Glam models or noname lingerie models can be more womanly...we talked about that if she want to get more prestigious jobs she may have to loose some weight, not because of she's fat, but all the other girls who has same goals are thinner. okay, i don't know what her real goals are...but look at just other VS models, they are all thinner or just more toned...and like appleauto said Barbara Fialho is the fit model for VSFS, compare these two girls...

i know that she's mainly a campaign model, where the face is more important, but still...

Not arguing that there are more naturally skinny girls more fit for high fashion but nature doesn't care if you're a high fashion model, it wants them curves and fat in the right places to make a healthy baby is what I'm saying. Therefore, anyone being hateful to Barbara or any model b/c of natural fat is being ridiculous and unreasonable. There's a big difference btwn reality and fantasy(fashion world).

attachicon.gift.png

Iyla, no you weren't hateful, nor was anyone else on her. I wasn't saying that you guys were. And also, no one has to apologize for their personal opinions. You weren't any rude about it and I saw no problem with your guys comments. And I even said that I didn't necessarily mean people on this forum commenting about her weight, but people in general. Admittedly, a bit of work out here and there would probably do Barbara and her body good. Working out doesn't always mean losing weight but simply getting a little fitter. And from personal experience you also start feeling better about your body once you start working out. It takes a lot of discipline though, and some people don't have it. Maybe Barbara is one of those people, or maybe she really tries. I have no idea since I don't know her personally. Anyway, what I was trying to say in my original post was that her having to lose weight in my personal opinion is ridiculous as I see nothing wrong with her weight. Either way, I accept your guys opinion and have no problem with it. You are free to have your opinion just like I have mine. So bottom line is, yes to her working out. No to her losing weight. But since I don't want to cause anymore drama or confusion I will simply go back to only posting Barbara related stuff without commenting on anything. :)