Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

Russell James@NomadRJ

Although missing my exhibition in LA @BarbaraPalvin makes NYC very pleasant. @VictoriasSecret

Of course it IS a recent pic...we should have known...Barbara got bangs only very recently....I am SO SO SO happy that she is working with VS again....

Isn't it interesting that she moves to NY and in less than a week starts working with VS after a looooooooong absence of 5 months !!!! What is even more interesting is that one week after VS announces their parting of ways with Miranda ,Barbara starts working with VS again and not just that but VS flies Russell James who is hosting an important exhibition of his photos in LA to come to NY and take her pics.....Very interesting.....No wonder she titled her own Instagram pic.....realbarbarapalvinShooting @victoriassecret with the best:@nomadrj !

I really hope that they are considering replacing Miranda with Barbara.....It makes perfect sense too....Barbara and Miranda both have similar faces and when her Profile Video was first uploaded on YouTube almost everyone commented that she looked too much like Miranda and some said that she looked like "The Love Child" of Miranda and Adriana !!!!

Was she shooting for the latest VS Designer Collection ? Normally Barbara shoots VS Designer Collection with photographer Greg Kadel and not Russell ...well whatever it is cannot wait for the pics....also really really looking forward to seeing her Intimissimi pics and commercials with Raphael Mazzucco .

( Accoring to Wiki - Raphael Mazzucco's photographs have appeared on the cover of three Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues in a four year span, including the 2006, 2008 and 2009 main cover. I think reccently he woked with VS Swim in Saint Barts )

And of course her Terry Richardson pics and all of her new L'Oreal pics and commercials....This year is going to be a very good year for her .....

Babs is Back!

I'm happy because this means she will probably be in the vsfs too. #3outfitsforbabs

That one pic you posted is new to me, Jas. And anything in the naughty santa costume is GOLD.

Yeah I hope she does the showt his year too, I just hope she doesn't do that little awkward foot dragging down the runway like she did last year lol and that she does get three good outfits. And I know its probably hoping for too much but I hope she is in this year's holiday commercial she was arguably the bewst/standout from last year's imho.

realbarbarapalvinHad a nice day @victoriassecret !! Thank you @nomadrj .

Thank You Michellexo for the WONDERFUL L'Oreal and VS pics.....Thank You .....

Did she work two days in a row with Russell James and VS ?? I guess they are making up for all that lost time...So glad ....Barbara looks so so so beautiful !!!!

P.S. - Barbara is not Tweeting or linking the VS Instagram pics to her Twitter page...she just uploads them to her Instagram account ....plus after she stopped working with VS she changed her Instagram profile pic( a VS behind the scenes pic) to a different one...Now she has changed her profile pic back to a VS pic....

realbarbarapalvinHad a nice day @victoriassecret !! Thank you @nomadrj .

Thank You Michellexo for the WONDERFUL L'Oreal and VS pics.....Thank You .....

Did she work two days in a row with Russell James and VS ?? I guess they are making up for all that lost time...So glad ....Barbara looks so so so beautiful !!!!

P.S. - Barbara is not Tweeting or linking the VS Instagram pics to her Twitter page...she just uploads them to her Instagram account ....plus after she stopped working with VS she changed her Instagram profile pic( a VS behind the scenes pic) to a different one...Now she has changed her profile pic back to a VS pic....

You're welcome! :)

And about the picture change...maybe she just wanted a change and that's the reason why she changed it back to a Victoria's Secret related picture? I wouldn't worry about it though. It's just a picture after all. We all change our pictures sometimes. There isn't always a special reason behind it.