Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

OMG that Valentine "I love you" . Barbie looks fantastic . VS does needs her . she is the most beautiful one by far ...all of the models . just my opinion but she was the one that amazed me most of all , even though all of the girls ara perfect looking. that is really smthg special in her <3

Victoria's Secret Swim 2013: Angels Lip Sync Maroon 5's 'Woman'

Barbara is absolutely breathtakingly beautiful.......SPEECHLESS !!!!! She looks unreal....... :angie::angie::angie::angie::angie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXLIGcz1zgA

The world's hottest 5-piece meet the world's sexiest 2-pieces (our Very Sexy bikinis) and the Supermodels that wear them in this video from the Victoria's Secret Angels & Artists series. Featuring Candice Swanepoel, Lindsay Ellingson, Barbara Palvin, Lais Ribeiro, Sara Sampaio, Karlie Kloss, Erin Heatherton and Behati Prinsloo.

Yeah and with the talks of Karlie being promoted to Angel status it makes sense she got picked to. Bregje is a VS favorite also just like Barbara and I didn't see her do much Valentines work so I'm thinking they used her for this because she didn't do Swim or Valentines unlike Barbara.

I do agree though Barbara is so dream like she would have fit perfect!

Victoria's Secret Swim 2013: Angels Lip Sync Maroon 5's 'Woman'https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=FXLIGcz1zgAVS Valentine's Day 2013 - "I Love You"

Look at theese videos. Especially the first, the swimsuit advert/clip. Imho Barbare clearly rule the video and outhine the other models. And read the comments. There are more positive comments about Barbara then the other girls together.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"

And maybe thats what VS don't like. They want equal models, don't want one who outshine the others and broke the current ballance. Maybe.

Barbara is straight owning all those VS videos she is even more beautiful and captivating in motion and I love how natural and effortless she seems :heart:

And I don't think there is anything to worry about with her and VS current relationship. I'm sure VS knows they got something special right now. I just think that they are taking their time with making her into an angel and at the same time grooming her while waiting for her to fully mature and come into her own like they did with Candice and Rosie.

Thanks for the translation, Tarzaan. Dools = Dolls. You wrote Ereduction(?). The original word translates to eradiation, she means vibe.

I've been seeing her name written as "Palvin Barbara" so I looked it up on wikipedia:

When speaking or writing the Hungarian language these names invariably use the "Eastern name order", or family name followed by given name, except in foreign language text. The Hungarian language is the only major national language of a European and Western country to use this order, though some regional languages like the Basque language and the Alemannic German dialect sometimes also do this.

http://en.wikipedia....Hungarian_names

The order family-name given-name is commonly known as the Eastern order and is used in Hungary, parts of Africa, East Asia (for example in China, Japan, Korea, Malaysian Chinese, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam), and Southern India. This order as the traditional one is no longer of importance in Bavaria and other regions in Southern Germany.

http://en.wikipedia....rder#Name_order

That's probably been explained before, but I didn't see it and I thought someone would eventually ask about it.

Victoria's Secret Swim 2013: Angels Lip Sync Maroon 5's 'Woman'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=FXLIGcz1zgA

VS Valentine's Day 2013 - "I Love You"

Look at theese videos. Especially the first, the swimsuit advert/clip. Imho Barbare clearly rule the video and outhine the other models. And read the comments. There are more positive comments about Barbara then the other girls together.

"One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,

One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them"

And maybe thats what VS don't like. They want equal models, don't want one who outshine the others and broke the current ballance. Maybe.

^ I thought of a good analogy for what I think VS does. Apple might come out with an iphone 5 and two months later they have finished developing the iphone 6. But they don't release it immediately because the iphone 5 is still selling quickly. They aren't going to overshadow Candice's window of popularity with Barbara's, they aren't going to release the Kraken, if you will, until they are finished riding the wave of Candice's popularity. And Candice hasn't really acheived her full potential for fame just yet.

You guys better post some pics before Iluvbpal gets pissed.