Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

'Mum, I know you are always telling me that you are a little worried I let the girls t to messy. So I have told Shay Ashual to take his time with Barbara Palvin before we start this Victoria's Secret shoot. Is this alright? Its alright, we wont start shooting until you get back to us.'

post-34463-0-1446057495-99157_thumb.jpg

'

We had some very strong winds first days and there have been a lot of palm fronds and branches blowing about. Barbara Palvin happens to be a very good air guitarist and palm frond player so its working in our favor. Maybe a new product for Victoria's Secret - the frond collection. What do you think?'

post-34463-0-1446057496-00968_thumb.jpg

'Mum, I left my brush on the basin in my room. can you please send it soonest. Barbara Palvin is a little concerned (clearly)'

post-34463-0-1446057496-03368_thumb.jpg

'And we took a time out to aknowledge Erin Heatherton's birthday. Note the cup cakes. Yes, there was enough for one each.

Happy birthday Erin from all of us on your Victoria's Secret shoot!'

post-34463-0-1446057496-06719_thumb.jpg

'Mum. Forget my previous request. Found the extra brush you packed.'

post-34463-0-1446057496-09256_thumb.jpg

^ they look related in the last one- so cute!

in case anyone is wondering just how tall barbara really is... she just tweeted this

Barbara Palvin ‏ @BarbaraPalvin

Just posted on fb from my mum fb. I am 174-75 cm, and 47-8 kg. ist genetic. Small bones! Never ever say again that my mum lies!!!