Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

she looks beautiful but why she have to do that faces everytime she is in a event , really barbara you are better then cara :)

I completely agree...plus she has terrible, stained teeth that look AWFUL when she makes those ridiculous unphotogenic Miley Cyrus faces......plus am I the only one who didn't like the  pink dress  that she wore this moring for press interviews...Idk the length of it or the colour seems totally off to me....maybe a shorter version in  a different colour would have been better....last years little cream dress was perfection !!!!

I believe nothing happens because study, karlie kloss so does not?

I agree, Emma Watson went up to university too, it's some kind of self-actualization, does not mean that they give up their vocation.

Gala Barbara Palvin: Yes I would love to try acting for sure. Now I am doing a bit of charity, and I am starting the studies to be a lawyer.

Oh please I think she was completely bluffing during that Gala Faceboook interview.....she just wanted to sound impressive and noble and so just came up with those statements...pursuing higher education and doing charity work....yeah right....she has been talking about going to law school for a long time and upto now NOTHING !!!!!

Plus what charity work.....that We Save Us project....nobody even talks about it now...I remember them talking about how Barbara was going to cook or join one fan and a friend for dinner if you actually bought that app....what happened ????? She spoke about charity and law school because she had nothing new to talk about her modelling career.....I don't think she will ever go to Law school..

@appleauto If you understood what the deal actually was with that.... We Save Us wasnt exactly a charity.. It was a kickstarter project, taking donations using Indiegogo. If they didnt meet their quota of donations necessary to take the product off the ground (it was a wristband with technology features), then all donations would be refunded and there would be no prizes awarded. I know because I was one of the very few who donated to the cause. I wasnt exactly interested in the idea of the wristband becoming a business or a product really, but in supporting Barb & basically purchasing her autograph with my donation. My money was refunded. It's unfortunate the project wasnt successful; people didnt seem interested in donating... But I do still wish that the signed photos were mailed to those who did donate and that she chose a winner for dinner. I tweeted her that she can cook me her favorite, 4 cheese pasta ^.^

http://www.get-the-look.fr/article/barbara-palvin-est-sur-la-croisette-premiere-interview-cannoise_a9231/1

BARBARA PALVIN IS ON THE CROISETTE! FIRST INTERVIEW IN CANNES ...

By Michelle Fournier - Wednesday, May 21, 2014 at 16:45

As Egeria L'Oréal Paris, Barbara Palvin had to make a pass at the 67th Cannes Film Festival . The young Hungarian model lent itself to the game Wednesday, May 21 questions / answers for the readers of magazine Gala, live on the Facebook page of the magazine. The opportunity for her to reveal her beauty secrets and share his Cannes experience with L'Oréal Paris.

Are you happy to be back in Cannes with L'Oréal Paris?

Yes, I am very happy to be there and see all my friends of the L'Oréal Paris team.

When you do not work, do you always makeup or you prefer to stay natural?

I prefer to let my skin breathe when I'm not working. I just put a bit of blush and mascara.

What are your favorite beauty products?

I have two: eyeliner Blackbuster and mascara Miss Manga of L'Oréal Paris.

What is your favorite designer?

I do not really have a favorite designer, I just put what suits me. I like to try many different things.

Do you exercise every day?

Yes, I love to hike and also boxing.

Qu'emportes you in your suitcase when you travel?

My passport, my phone and my favorite pillow to sleep well.

What are your plans for the future? Would you be interested in a career in film?

I'd love to try comedy. At the moment I do a little volunteering for charities, and I just started studying law.

Gala Barbara Palvin: Yes I would love to try acting for sure. Now I am doing a bit of charity, and I am starting the studies to be a lawyer.

Oh please I think she was completely bluffing during that Gala Faceboook interview.....she just wanted to sound impressive and noble and so just came up with those statements...pursuing higher education and doing charity work....yeah right....she has been talking about going to law school for a long time and upto now NOTHING !!!!!

Plus what charity work.....that We Save Us project....nobody even talks about it now...I remember them talking about how Barbara was going to cook or join one fan and a friend for dinner if you actually bought that app....what happened ????? She spoke about charity and law school because she had nothing new to talk about her modelling career.....I don't think she will ever go to Law school..

Now I see the cultural differences. :laugh:  Among Hungarians attending the faculty of law is very common and everyday, and has nothing to do with "impressive and noble".

I don't mind if she will never go to law school, I think she would wilt with mugging those spate of boring articles.

As for charity, it has no tradition at all, so it is not reckoned as "noble" either (like in the USA, I think).

Still, let's hope she will be as good in charity as Natalia Vodianova.