Bellazon

Barbara Palvin
Thumbnail

sarnic

That long black dress is just so horrible. She's a model, you'd think she has at least a little sense of style O.o. First of all it doesn't even fit her, it's clearly too big for her and then again, it's about as trashy as they come, she looks like a high class hooker.

I love the short one though, that's a perfect look for her (Y)

I had the same question a while back and no one would ever answer me! Haha, but you click the "more reply options" button next to "post", then you choose the files you want to attach. :)

Ah, okay thanks guys! I thought you had to always upload pics on different image uploader services haha (: Thanks for helping !

+ Also, not a big fan of the long black dress but at least there's no orange makeup this time around aha! The short dress is really cute though.

I think she's sponsored (is that the right word?) by DSquared2 because she's always thanking them for this or that dress/accessory. They send her things to wear for free as long as she says she's wearing their clothing/accessory.

I had the same question a while back and no one would ever answer me! Haha, but you click the "more reply options" button next to "post", then you choose the files you want to attach. :)

Ah, okay thanks guys! I thought you had to always upload pics on different image uploader services haha (: Thanks for helping !

+ Also, not a big fan of the long black dress but at least there's no orange makeup this time around aha! The short dress is really cute though.

I think she's sponsored (is that the right word?) by DSquared2 because she's always thanking them for this or that dress/accessory. They send her things to wear for free as long as she says she's wearing their clothing/accessory.

Ok, will never buy for my girl clothes in dsqquared = )