• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks Playgirl :)

Interview from that Vogue....

Kate talks about Leo in British Vogue

Kate Winslet says her close friend Leonardo DiCaprio has been her ''rock'' over the years since they starred in blockbuster 'Titanic' in 1997.

Kate Winslet claims Leonardo DiCaprio is her "rock".

The 35-year-old star has praised the 36-year-old actor - who she starred alongside in 1997 movie 'Titanic' and 2008's 'Revolutionary Road' - for supporting her through her recent split from her husband Sam Mendes and his general companionship.

The Oscar winner accepts many friendships between men and women begin with a sexual undercurrent but with her and Leonardo it's always been platonic and based on mutual respect and shared experiences.

She told Vogue magazine: "He knows me better than anyone else in the world.

"Lots of male friendships begin as a cheeky snog. Or a little undercurrent of flirtation. But Leo and I? No. He's my rock.

"I don't know what the f**k I would have done if I hadn't had him."

Leonardo believes the pair are so close because they have "grown up together" and always been there for each other.

He said: "We literally grew up together. And in every major life event we've been there as a support mechanism for each other."

Although Kate is appreciative of Leonardo's friendship, she insists she can get by on her own because she is a "very strong" person thanks to her children Mia, 10 and Joe, seven.

She said: "I am very strong. When you have children, you have to be. I'm not a believer in hiding things from my kids because ultimately they are going to have questions - they feel things."

http://unrealityshout.com/blogs/kate-winsl...-else-the-world

• 2 weeks later...