Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo NY sighting from today , and , yes, I wish the guy had a picture as proof as well :p 

Manhattan, NY

@LeoDiCaprio it was still awesome to see you walking down the same street I was walking after work. Wish I had proof but huge fan sir Heavy red heart.pngPerson raising both hands in celebration (medium dark skin tone).png

Video from guy who Leo passed in front of at recent UN appearance

Eastofede

Agree a great pix , and one from Cannes 2002 that is new to me, tks :smile: 

Leo is out walking still, so , hopefully, someone will get us a pix :smile: 

Kachine Moore @intrepidtravelr 8m8 minutes ago

#LeonardoDiCaprio just walked by me on 5th ave someone call an ambulance bc im officially having a heart attack

Nicole @Nicolious 1m1 minute ago

So today Leonardo DiCaprio walked past me on the street ??didn't ask for a photo but congratulated him on his Oscar

Leo's Appian Way's  Robin Hood Origins add a new cast member , looks like an interesting cast has been lined up

Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan is in final talks to join Lionsgate’s ROBIN HOOD: ORIGINS. Dornan would join Taron Egerton, who will star as Robin Hood, Jamie Foxx as Little John, and Eve Hewson as Maid Marian. Otto Bathurst (Peaky Blinders) is directing from a spec script by Joby Harold.

The story follows the Robin Hood character as he returns from the Crusades and forms a band of outlaws in the Sherwood Forest to fight political corruption and take matters into their own hands. Dornan is in talks to play Will Scarlett, traditionally depicted as a prominent member of Robin Hood’s Merry Men, but will be portrayed as Marian’s husband and a potential antagonist to Robin.

Leonardo DiCaprio and Jennifer Davisson are producing through Appian Way alongside Harold and Tory Tunnell under their Safehouse Productions and Basil Iwanyk’s Thunder Road Pictures.

Leo DiCaprio and Goldie Hawn separately at Polo Bar . . .

http://pagesix.com/sightings/

Conner Hefner‏@Conner_Hefner

When you're walking to Central Park with your friends, and you casually bump into Leonardo DiCaprio, and he says, "Excuse me." No biggie.

Lauren Franco ‏@laurenfranco_  

You know it's a good night when you see both Leo DiCaprio and your Uber driver at the club #lit