Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

2 hours ago, Sliva said:

Sinatra? But Leo CAN'T SING! LOL. Lawrence as Ava Gardner? Are you kidding me? LOL. Miscast ! And Sinatra's family STILL doesn't want this project, so...

He can still lip sync, I personally don't see it as a huge challenge here. 

As for Sinatra's family, we really have to wait, I'm still not really sure if it's gonna happen.

5 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Haha, but he failed that audition. He told this himself. Also , we have the proof of his sh!tty singing skills - the extended scene of Rick Dalton's performance on Hoolabaloo show  in "OUATINH". 😁

^Rick Dalton is not supposed to be a good singer as same he isn't supposed to be a good actor. So Leos singing here is reflecting the capability of his characters singing same as his acting efforts like for example the Steve McQueen one where Rick lost the audition for The Great Escape.

As to JLaw. No one thought Lily James 

GettyImages-1388045509.thumb.jpg.fa6602fdf6c22f23169aeaaae52e5be4.jpg

could pull off a Pamela Anderson and oh boy she could.

Lily-James-Pamela-Anderson-b6aa45b9d0a74466a2d06faf7db18c64.thumb.jpg.206fc6c882db199eb7366291daf7e7bc.jpg

TM-comp-Lily-James-Pamela.thumb.jpg.e97f3342babc876eb182e665758c9f25.jpg

53185107-0-image-a-3_1642717139790.thumb.jpg.2621616fe1cb80ade9dba89670f99c97.jpg

All I'm saying sometimes people can surprise you.

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Rick Dalton is not supposed to be a good singer as same he isn't supposed to be a good actor. 

As to JLaw. No one thought Lily James 

GettyImages-1388045509.thumb.jpg.fa6602fdf6c22f23169aeaaae52e5be4.jpg

could pull off a Pamela Anderson and oh boy she could.

Lily-James-Pamela-Anderson-b6aa45b9d0a74466a2d06faf7db18c64.thumb.jpg.206fc6c882db199eb7366291daf7e7bc.jpg

TM-comp-Lily-James-Pamela.thumb.jpg.e97f3342babc876eb182e665758c9f25.jpg

53185107-0-image-a-3_1642717139790.thumb.jpg.2621616fe1cb80ade9dba89670f99c97.jpg

All I'm saying sometimes people can surprise you.

@Jade Bahr He failed audition in Moulin rouge because his skills was lousy. "I'm terrible singer", he said. That's his words, not mine. LOL.

Leo doesn't necessarily need to sing for the Sinatra film. It could all be done with lip synchronization. But still I don't think Leo was that bad at singing as Rick. Like @Jade Bahr said, Rick was not supposed to sound great. With a little training I'm sure he can sing just fine.

Why would Baz Luhrmann lie about Leo's singing skills? If Leo was bad at singing he would just say so. I also read somewhere Leo used to sing on set and he sounded great. I don't remember who said that.

23 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I bet another actors will play them with her blessing...   🙄

There's still hope. Don't know how many daughters Sinatra has but Tina Sinatra seems the one in charge and not Nancy Sinatra.

Frank Sinatra Daughter Reacts to Scorsese Biopic ... She Seems A-OK With It!!!

Frank Sinatra's daughter is weighing in on Martin Scorsese's plans to turn the singer's life into a film -- and from the sounds of it ... she's more than fine with the project.

ICYMI ... Martin is planning to make a biopic about Ol' Blue Eyes -- with Leonardo DiCaprio potentially playing the famed crooner. According to reports, Tina Sinatra, Frank's daughter who controls her father's estate, hasn't yet given her blessing for the upcoming movie.

However, Tina talked to us ... and when we asked her directly about her thoughts on Scorsese's plans -- ones he's circled for many years now -- she sounded positive.

Tina tells us ... "Marty and I have been dance partners for a long time and not once has he stepped on my toes!" She added, "Always here for Marty."

Of course, that sounds like a cosign -- but when we tried clarifying whether she was for sure onboard with the direction MS plans to take it in ... Tina wouldn't give us a straight answer.

Still, the responses she provided are telling in and of themselves -- especially since there've been issues with her and Scorsese before when it comes to giving her dad's life the movie treatment. In 2014, Tina had reportedly expressed displeasure with Marty's vision ... namely, making a hard-hitting biopic getting into all ugly elements of Frank's legacy.

Scorsese had given up on the project in 2017, saying the family wouldn't let him do it -- but now that he is, in fact, doing it ... it would appear the fam, including Tina, has signed off.

With all the roadblocks cleared, it'll be interesting to see how this thing shapes up -- BTW, Jennifer Lawrence is apparently being eyed for a big role too ... one Ava Gardner.

3 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

There's still hope. Don't know how many daughters Sinatra has but Tina Sinatra seems the one in charge and not Nancy Sinatra.

Frank Sinatra's daughter is weighing in on Martin Scorsese's plans to turn the singer's life into a film -- and from the sounds of it ... she's more than fine with the project.

ICYMI ... Martin is planning to make a biopic about Ol' Blue Eyes -- with Leonardo DiCaprio potentially playing the famed crooner. According to reports, Tina Sinatra, Frank's daughter who controls her father's estate, hasn't yet given her blessing for the upcoming movie.

However, Tina talked to us ... and when we asked her directly about her thoughts on Scorsese's plans -- ones he's circled for many years now -- she sounded positive.

Tina tells us ... "Marty and I have been dance partners for a long time and not once has he stepped on my toes!" She added, "Always here for Marty."

Of course, that sounds like a cosign -- but when we tried clarifying whether she was for sure onboard with the direction MS plans to take it in ... Tina wouldn't give us a straight answer.

Still, the responses she provided are telling in and of themselves -- especially since there've been issues with her and Scorsese before when it comes to giving her dad's life the movie treatment. In 2014, Tina had reportedly expressed displeasure with Marty's vision ... namely, making a hard-hitting biopic getting into all ugly elements of Frank's legacy.

Scorsese had given up on the project in 2017, saying the family wouldn't let him do it -- but now that he is, in fact, doing it ... it would appear the fam, including Tina, has signed off.

With all the roadblocks cleared, it'll be interesting to see how this thing shapes up -- BTW, Jennifer Lawrence is apparently being eyed for a big role too ... one Ava Gardner.

Ah ok, I thought there was only one daughter. 

22 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Ah ok, I thought there was only one daughter. 

4 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Oh let's hope for the best then! I actually didn't really like that tweet reposted by Nancy Sinatra, I found that a tad bit offensive.🤨