Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I have seen Oppenheimer. It was a good movie. Cilian was good but his acting was a little too quiet/subtle to give him an oscar. There was no scene where he really stood out. Leo did so much more in the trailers.

I don't know if this is real but it does look cool:

OMG read the comments: NEW - TITANIC: Stories From The Heart Director James Cameron, producer Jon Landau and star Kate Winslet. Seems like Leo didn't participate :cry2:But I'm happy Kate did.

They seem to have changed the cover so that her strange looking hair on the side is not that prominent anymore. Good move!

53 minutes ago, akatosh said:

I have seen Oppenheimer. It was a good movie. Cilian was good but his acting was a little too quiet/subtle to give him an oscar. There was no scene where he really stood out. Leo did so much more in the trailers.

Thx for the little review :flower: I'm not a Nolan fan at all this is why I didn't watch the movie in cinema. I'll probably wait until it's free to stream.

Yay another edition of Titanic for me, but first time in 4k :p 

It's been a long way from VHS to 4k but I loved every moment of this journey. This movie made me love not only Leo but the movie expierence in general!! :heart:

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

New IMAX poster

173E93EB-9461-4B67-A09C-675C7A4E764B.thumb.jpeg.b0684871a6a4b07225f2acd0a68a9216.jpeg

created by the Osage Nation Ambassador Addie Roanhouse

Also Cara having some sort of meltdown because the movie can't be properly promoted from the cast :/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CyeQEQAytmL/

Poor Cara and all the cast, but at least she was able to attend Cannes, and like she said, the most important is that the Osage story was told and will be known for more people around the world.