Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Um...I can't remember if this was posted or not...from 2020. If it was, who cares, it's nice. Credit: Renato Barros. I remember these two being photographed together, but I can't remember if it was from this angle. If so, s/o to the original publisher. 

EiSuRVjXkAAaGgJ.jpeg

4 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Um...I can't remember if this was posted or not...from 2020. If it was, who cares, it's nice. Credit: Renato Barros. I remember these two being photographed together, but I can't remember if it was from this angle. If so, s/o to the original publisher. 

EiSuRVjXkAAaGgJ.jpeg

She is nice woman!

1 hour ago, sap675 said:

I'm waiting for a video! 🙂

PTA movie update

More PTA Rumors …

If you’re part of the online Paul Thomas Anderson community, then you’ve already probably heard about this Reddit user who posted about PTA’s mysterious next project.

This poster claims that it is indeed an adaptation of “Vineland” and will star Leonardo DiCaprio, Joaquin Phoenix, Regina Hall and Viggo Mortensen.

They went on to add that this info comes from a trustworthy source, but they obviously have to say that, whether it’s true or not.

The source is someone I know, who knows people, and has given me valid information before. Like I said, you don’t have to believe it. In your position, I probably wouldn’t either.

They go on to add that Vicky Krieps, Harriet Sansom Harris, and Jack Champion are also part of the cast. A “Phantom Thread” reunion between Krieps-PTA would be more than welcome.

Despite all of the details I’ve just laid out, the only semi-official thing that we know about this new PTA is that it’ll probably shoot in July. Everything else has been unconfirmed, from the casting to the story. It’s all speculation.

If filming begins in July then one would imagine that, eventually, one of the trades would officially announce this project and in greater detail. However, PTA is very secretive about these sort of things. He keeps this stuff close to the chest. We might not even know the film has started shooting until on-set pictures leak online.

PTA has already tackled a Pynchon novel, 2014’s “Inherent Vice.” That turned out to be the most polarizing movie of his career. Pynchon movie adaptations are very risky, his way of writing and telling a story is a stylistic beast of its own.

PTA’s last film was the acclaimed “Licorice Pizza” in 2021. He’s not known to jump this fast into another project, but it seems like that’s just what he’s about to do.

Source