Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Cool posts everyone! It's refreshing to Leo out and about! All of the pics are righteous. HD's, regular D's, it's all good.

@SexyLeo91 of course. 

Here's some updates on a subject I'm interested in. 👇 I noticed in older posts these readings showed face. Thanks again. 😇

Leonardo DiCaprio

Monthly Forecast for September 2021

I grew up when I was 15 when I had my first opportunity in movies. I watched every great movie for a year and a half, and since then I've asked myself how I can emulate such artistry. That's really my motivation. I want to do something as good as my heroes have done.

September 2021 is a 9 Personal Month in a 9 Personal Year for Leonardo DiCaprio. Now his desire for change reaches a climax. Leonardo is taking steps to implement changes he has been considering for some time. Nothing is stable right now, but that should not worry him.

DiCaprio is making progress in hidden ways. He feels insecure about the future, but he rightly knows that these changes must be made. There is a lot of adjusting that must be done, not only for Leonardo DiCaprio, but also for the people close to him.

More than at any other time this year, Leonardo lets go of the old and prepare for the new. This takes place in every area of his life - spiritual, emotional, and material. However, September is not a month to make impulsive decisions and starting anything new should be postponed until very late this month or next month.1

A disappointment in romance is possible but it will clear the air for future engagements.

Leonardo DiCaprio

Yearly Forecast for 2021

I just want to keep doing what I'm doing and hopefully people will watch my movies.

2021 is Leonardo's year to finish up all unfinished business, to clean house and make room for new things. On a material level this is a good time to get rid of unnecessary weight, to give away or sell what he does not need anymore and to pay off old debts.

On a spiritual level Leonardo DiCaprio will experience a different mode altogether. His attention should turn to others and their needs, find ways to be of help and give time and energy to worthwhile causes. DiCaprio must lighten his burden of questions and doubts and the best way to do so is by directing his attention to another direction, away from himself and he will find becoming lighter and more in touch with his own self.

This is a time of completion, problems can be solved and over with, strained relationships relax or disappear, the sources of stress in work or business can be better understood and dealt with. Leonardo DiCaprio needs to be social and communicative, enjoy music and other arts. His creativity is higher than usual.

There can be some difficulties during 2021 due to Leonardo's desire to face obstacles and overcome them. Decisions must be taken, and courage and strength may be severely tested several times. This is not going to be an easy year all the time, but DiCaprio will feel relieved and on the brink of a positive breakthrough by the end of this year.

This is the end of a nine-year Epicycle and Leonardo DiCaprio will feel many times the excitement of a new and promising era when optimism is his friend, but he will also experience the fear of letting go. However, the more Leonardo lets go the more room there is to be filled during the next Epicycle.

Guys, there was a comment  in daily mail articl about  a woman in Titok who said some stuff about Leonardo and his manager in 2013 

You can check it here if you want... Trash talking as she mentioned. 😐

Actually, Leonardo is good topic to win more viewers and fans in social media. 

Sometimes, I would feel sad for him 🥺

https://www.tiktok.com/@zotard

This video has 1.7 million viewers. 

14 minutes ago, Veronika said:

Not at all. Always the same clothes. Got massive instead of being in shape. Probably picked Up Energy from all those Women. Nothing unique in him. Typical american guy. 

Actually, I have feelings that he is struggling with depression recently. I don't know from where I  have gotten these feelings but I hope I am wrong. 

1 hour ago, Veronika said:

Not at all. Always the same clothes. Got massive instead of being in shape. Probably picked Up Energy from all those Women. Nothing unique in him. Typical american guy. 

And you are perfect,right???🤣🤣

p.s.he's not a model.he's one of the best actors on earth so why are you posting here if you are not interested in him at all ??🤨🤨🤨🤨

anyways,big thanks to my dear Leo loving friends for the updates😘🌹

Noone is perfect. He is a Great Actor With extremely high potential And talent but recently he Just Lost Something. We can all Speak our opinion loudly . Do not guys behave like everything over Here needs to be always like Whats on your mind. Sometimes we all should accept different point of view instead of being stuck in personal life perception.