Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Marinebing, Lilyxo, Balevendriaukr

As Barbie stated above Bellazon has long had 2 different Leo forums. 

The main board   which is strictly for Leo pix /Twitter sightings, and  career /award/envt  related news 

The General Discussion Leonardo DiCaprio board where one can discuss his love life and other topics 

Barbie

Tks for alert to the adorable funko pop dolls :) 

Also, tks, for alerting new posters to the General Discussion board 

23 hours ago, Lilyxo said:

Thank you for the welcome, been a Leo fan since June 2018 and been looking at this page for months till now that I made an account!!!

It's a cool forum, I definitely enjoy it!

Thanks Barbie for the pics, and yes, I want that trailer now :D!

Courtesy of Tarantino News  , not the Once trailer that  Barbie, Sexy, and all of us want , but , at least, an interesting comment regarding   the ending of film from recent interview with cast member Kurt Russell.

He states in interview that he will be playing a former stuntman who is now a stunt coordinator

Kurt Russell continued to touch on other aspects of the film: “Tarantino loves the Hollywood industry, and that can be seen in this movie. He’s in his game here, in his style." Russell also acknowledged similarities between his role as a stunt coordinator and one of his previous characters: “The whole Tarantino universe is connected. In Death Proof I played Stuntman Mike, who also was a stunt double… so my character in this film probably knew him!” Regarding the ending of OUATIH: “What happens at the end of the movie is genius. It even surprised me, and I know [Tarantino]."

Barbie & Jade

Tks for wonderful Titanic pix and graphics :heart:

13 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

People can say whatever they want about his sometimes not so enviromental own behaviour but I do believe his engagement comes from the bottom of his heart :heart: It's great to see over the years that he never stopped fighting no matter what others said and that he never made a big public deal about all of this - like look I donated again. Like the article stated most people have probably no idea about what he and his foundation is doing for this planet.