Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

tuesday: thanks for this last pic, new to me.  

Welcome DariMaxFan!    :flower:

I loved Inception, a bit complex but still amazing, I think the ending is great because it's kind of "open to interpretation", for me he was in reality... one his best movies in my opinion. My fave Leo movies are in this order: The Revenant, The Wolf of Wall Street, Django Unchained, Inception and Catch me if you can, I like the others too, but this ones are the best for me.  

7 hours ago, TuesdaiNoelle said:

So, I read somewhere awhile ago, that Leo's Foundation Gala will be on Wednesday, July 25th, 2018 in St. Tropez, France (same location of course). There's been no official announcement just a consistent date that's been floating around. Has anyone else seen confirmation? 

That sounds right for the date :smile: Welcome aboard TuesdaiNoelle

19 hours ago, sap675 said:

Ladies, is this simple the angle of a different shot or has he genuinely lost weight to get movie role ready?

What are your opinions?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BiFaVFFA5cP/

I think it's both. The angle plus the fact he lost a bit weight ;) It's interesting how much a topic Leos weight still is and always was. Probably because he doesn't give a sh!t or at least much more less than most actors in hollywood.

jade: loved your avatar, could you post this pic here? 

Ok, so I just found this video posted today, (I guess it's a very recent video), the woman is Brazilian and she's making a tour in L.A, she went to a restaurant called Angelini Osteri and Leo arrived there, you can see she gets nervous and almost tearing at minute 7: 36, says Leo is her crush for soo many years, she said he was with a girl (I assume it was Camila), with a cap and hood over it, she said she was trying to film him but noticed he was being discreet and didn't wanted to annoy him.  At 8:42 she shows a pic of him there, and at minute 10:05, you can see she asks Leo for a pic and he said no, damn Leo, but the woman was really cool about it and she was happy that she saw him there.  

Cute pix of Leo with little girl taken in Cannes, poster doesn't state what year at Cannes

Avra Madison  Restaurant Opening Thursday April 26th 

First, Barbie , tks for video :smile: 

Last week I did find this small pix of Leo taken at the Avra opening , I did check online and see articles showing other celebs , who did pose for photographers, at the event, but unfortunately none included Leo, and since it was so small I didn't post it

Leo's good pal Pookie was the DJ for the event.

He would have attended after the Scorsese/TCM event,  and , you can tell in the small pix that he has on the same hat /clothes as he is wearing in the club video I posted from later that same night

54.jpg

Tuesdai, Barbie, and Jade ,  tks for all the latest news /etc   since I was able to visit :flower::flower::flower: 

Jade: thanks for the pic, now I remember. 

Ox: thanks for the pics, the one with the little girl is really cute. I would say that pic is from 2011, but I can be wrong of course.  

Also, the woman says in the video that she saw Leo at restaurant Angelini Ostera, not Avra. So I guess this video is from another day... 

Jade

I can  see why you made that pix of Leo from Leo/Eastwood article your avi , it is great pix of him :smile:

Barbie

Tks for explanation /correction about your vid & recent Avra Madison Beverly Hills opening :smile:

As to Cannes/ little girl pix , since he didn’t have beard / long hair figured it just wasn’t 2015  Revenant filming year :p

Speaking of Cannes it begins next Tuesday May 8th , so we’ll have to see if Leo heads there next