Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you all so much for the pics and updates ladies! I have been so busy, so its nice to come here and see everything :hehe:

I can't wait to see Leo back in this award season presenting. Hopefully he'll get a nom or two also for Before The Flood :hehe: 

Calibi

Tks for Leo/ Scottish Awards article ; what wonderful comments from gentleman about how Leo interacts with people from all walks of life :smile:

Also , tks ,  for recent Twitter sightings  that let us know he is back in LA

I wonder if Jonah & he have been meeting to discuss upcoming Richard Jewell project which Leo's Appian Way is producer on 

I can't believe that Leo is on the cover of French Vanity Fair because of the Malaysian subjet.  The title says more or less: "Leonardo DiCaprio face a scandal that threatens his career". It's exaggerated. I'm a little tired of always the same.  Anyway I found the article, so I'm going to share it here:

image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png image.png

Leo recently met Ivanka Trump and gave her a copy of Before the Flood

They are also triaging calls and emails from their own left-leaning high-powered friends and acquaintances who hope to influence the young consiglieri in chief, believing that if there is a voice for their causes in a Trump administration, it is likely to be that of the first daughter’s.

Even Leonardo DiCaprio has weighed in. The Oscar-winning actor recently met with Ms. Trump privately and gave her a copy of his climate change documentary, “Before the Flood,” according to aides to both people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/03/fashion/ivanka-trump-first-daughter.html