Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I missed so much !!

thank you everyone for keeping up with the news !

i just love people comments when they see him it's always cute or funny 

is it me or is he more "available" than before with fans in the street. I don't remember seeing him posing that much when on private moments. Even on red carpet for that matter he's not really selfie guy :smile: 

More pix of Leo out in NY yesterday

Caibi

Tks for another NY pix :smile: 

Handsome Dog

Tks, nice to see a candid of Leo from his recent Japan visit :smile:

Barbie

Tks for pix of Grace with Revenant dvd , she seems so sweet :smile:

Marinebing

Over the years I've seen lots  of  Leo  pix with fans , but thanks to Instagram /Twitter we now have access to these pix that were once only shared with friends and family , so , personally, I think it makes he 'feel' like he does it more , but in reality it is just that thanks to social media we are able to know about these fan encounters more :smile:

3 hours ago, oxford25 said:

Marinebing

Over the years I've seen lots  of  Leo  pix with fans , but thanks to Instagram /Twitter we now have access to these pix that were once only shared with friends and family , so , personally, I think it makes he 'feel' like he does it more , but in reality it is just that thanks to social media we are able to know about these fan encounters more :smile:

I didn't see I that way you're right.

but I remember some friends of mine trying to meet him in the 00's and they always told me that he was not the kind of person to stop and agree to take pictures easily. They were joking about that when I told them that I wanted to meet him and they were very surprise when I did get to take a pic.

so maybe he's been more comfortable with it for a few years ? 

BiancaAngelicSerentiy

Welcome :wave:

Great pix, tks :smile:

Marinebing

Yes, I agree, that probably combination of that we are more aware of his fan encounters/pix due to social media ,  as well as, him being more comfortable with such  encounters :smile: 

Bianca his head is normal sized he's much bigger than he use to be he would look weird with a little head .  As far as being prettier than well maybe if you are into pretty but I think he is more handsome now than ever before he's very manly looking which I find very hot

Barbie

Tks for more great Revenant stills :p 

Jade

Tks for Leo/NY pix from Sunday :smile:

Amber

I agree :thumbsup:

Bianca his head is normal sized he's much bigger than he use to be he would look weird with a little head .  As far as being prettier than well maybe if you are into pretty but I think he is more handsome now than ever before he's very manly looking which I find very hot

15 hours ago, Amber said:

No, his head is huge. It used to be small but got huge. Stop defending him. Besides its neither good or bad if one has a bige head, but anyone with eyes can see a significant change in his skull size.