Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I was watching the Today show this morning and they did a segment on Leo taking a selfie with the selfie stick. They actually showed the entire picture where you can see Leo and his bodyguard and a friend of his. I found the picture on IG. I really don't know why the media made it seem like Leo was taking a selfie by himself and didn't show the entire photo with his friends. Even US weekly mentiones Leo was alone which is not true.

2lveo8g.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio Caught Using Selfie Stick By Himself, and More NYC Adventures!

rkzhwp.jpg

Did he get the selfie stick at Duane Reade!?

Leonardo DiCaprio can catch a breeze on a yacht any day, so for a change of scenery the actor instead decided to embark on a New York City adventure on Tuesday, May 26.

First, the Revenant actor was caught using a selfie stick in downtown Manhattan — all by himself! Stopped at a street corner, the scruffy star extended the nifty tool for a serious pose. To keep cool during the sunny outing, he wore khaki shorts, a blue T-shirt, and a baseball cap.

DiCaprio, 40, has yet to post the amateur selfie on Instagram, but he did share a professional shot of the NYC skyline. (Perhaps Ellen DeGeneres should bring along her famous pals next time!) "New York City rises like the land of Oz behind the newly landscaped Governors Island, which features 30 acres of a new park designed by West 8 Urban Design," he captioned, via photographer George Steinmetz.

The hunky star also took advantage of the bustling streets with a male pal, who opted out of the selfie snapshot. At one point, the friends quenched their thirst with iced coffees. Catching some shade, he was then seen taking a few puffs from his e-cigarette vapor.

DiCaprio is single these days, but has been having fun with Rihanna in recent months. Back in February, Us Weekly exclusively revealed that the two spent Valentine's Day together in the Big Apple. The star's past dating record also includes several models, including Gisele Bundchen, Bar Refaeli, Erin Heatherton, and Toni Garrn, whom he split from in December 2014 after a year of dating.

"Everyone talks about him and models, and the thing is, in this industry, that's kind of who you're around the most," Chrissy Teigen told Cosmopolitan.com in February. "John [Legend] and I used to joke about it many years ago when we first met. I mean, we always wondered why models are with musicians. You kind of date your coworkers, and in a way, we were coworkers. Yeah, I never thought anything of that stuff. Good for all of them. Good for the girls, good for Leo."

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leonardo-dicaprio-uses-selfie-stick-by-himself-more-nyc-adventures-2015275

Not sure if I should post this here or the General Board but I found this in Barbara Palvin's thread and all credit goes to 17 Moments of Spring for translating. Tidbits about Barb's friendship with Leo.

http://instyle.hu/leonardo-dicaprioval-jobaratok-lettunk-exkluziv-interju-palvin-barbaraval/

IS: And who did you meet in Cannes this year?

PB: I did not really make any new acquaintance this year... in the end I went to only one party, a private party of Leonardo DiCaprio, which was held in a villa.

IS: Did you have a talk with Leonardo DiCaprio?

PB: Of course, I'm friends with him. As for every year, after the amfAR gala, this year too there was a party at his place, for example Naomi Campbell, Chris Brown and Kendall Jenner were there. In fact, during the recent years I have been on good terms with Leonardo. When I was in Los Angeles this January, he sent a message to me that time too to let's meet - of course, not one-to-one. I emphasize that we are not dating and there is nothing between us, I am just on good terms with him.

IS: So basically it's a friendship that developed between the two of you?

PB: Yes. He even sent a message (greeting) for my birthday, and I do not even know when his birthday is, but it's good to know that he knows when mine is. (Laughs. - Ed.)

I was watching the Today show this morning and they did a segment on Leo taking a selfie with the selfie stick. They actually showed the entire picture where you can see Leo and his bodyguard and a friend of his. I found the picture on IG. I really don't know why the media made it seem like Leo was taking a selfie by himself and didn't show the entire photo with his friends. Even US weekly mentiones Leo was alone which is not true.

So silly the media is spinning it to make it seem like he was alone :cain: 

Another NY twitter sighting of Leo biking, hopefully , if legit , we might get some new pix :)

Matt Munsil ?@therealmmunsil · 2h2 hours ago

Just saw @LeoDiCaprio tooling around Morningside Heights with two beautiful women and some muscle #NYC

NY Post article based on comments that Leo's friend Kevin C made during Bravo/Andy Cohen interview last night

Posting article and link to Bravo episode ; they talk about Leo ,etc at around 10:10 mark

http://www.bravotv.com/watch-what-happens-live/season-12/kevin-connolly-kevin-dillon

NY Post:

It’s been subtly confirmed that Leonardo DiCaprio gets the most action in his infamous group of buddies.

“That answer is probably pretty obvious,” Kevin Connolly, 41, said after Andy Cohen asked him who gets the most women in his DiCaprio-led circle of friends, dubbed the “P—y Posse” over the years.

Of course, the “Entourage” star also made sure to mention that his group of guy friends — including DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire — were not behind the infamous double-P nickname.

“With my hand on the Bible I swear to you never ever ever in any capacity — myself or any of my friends — referred to ourselves as the ‘P—y Posse,'” Connolly said on “Watch What Happens Live” on Thursday night

The moniker was coined in 1998 by a writer at New York Magazine who penned an article about DiCaprio and his friends partying around New York City. Members also included David Blaine and Lukas Haas. “This guy wrote it and it stuck,” Connolly added.

“But the answer is Leo,” Kevin Dillon interjected, to which Connolly responded, “But yeah, I mean the article was about him and we just got thrown into it.”

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/29/leonardo-dicaprio-is-the-king-of-the-p-y-posse/

Not a new pix but one from the series of pix of Leo on street with selfie stick that I don't see posted here

Too bad I couldn't find larger version, as I know Barbie loves Leo's shoulders :p

nycmay2015.jpg

Barbie, Fash, Lisa, Kat, Calibi

Tks for all your efforts to bring us the latest Leo pix and news Flower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gifFlower%20for%20you.gif

:flower:

Myheartnextoyours

Tks for Barbara P/Leo remarks :)

Erika

Welcome :wave:

Too bad I couldn't find larger version, as I know Barbie loves Leo's shoulders :p

nycmay2015.jpg

Haha, that's right ox.    :hehe: Too bad indeed... I think everyone here wants to see those shoulders and arms.   :woot:

ox: thanks for all the updates, hun.   :flower: 

Yes... Sim!

Nice to have another Brazilian here.   :clap: WELCOME!   :flower:

Thanks, I'm coming now and I'm still trying to understand how it work here.

I know, at the beggining it's hard to understand how things work in the forum, but you get used to it.   :hehe:

Erika, I have sent you a personal message.