Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you so much Ox for the final Revanant filming tweets! I surely hope its official that its over. This shoot has been so long :ninja: Countdown to trailer (and shave) is on :laugh:

Thanks for the new pics! Thats definitely Kelly, you can see shes wearing her friends jumpsuit :hehe:

https://instagram.com/p/1aaQ_yySmV/?taken-by=emvonhofsten

EDIT: Just realized these pics were from Tuesday not yesterday :p 

So if the pics are from tuesday, than maybe he really shaved already? :idk: I'am soooooo curious to see him shaved. :hehe:

thanks for the pics, ox.

Yeah its like this beard has been there forever i almost forgot how his face looks without it :lol:

So if the pics are from tuesday, than maybe he really shaved already? :idk: I'am soooooo curious to see him shaved. :hehe:

thanks for the pics, ox.

Yeah its like this beard has been there forever i almost forgot how his face looks without it :lol:

haha, yes.   :laugh:

kat: thanks for Leo's instagram posts.

fash: thanks to post the other pics.

foxy: I think everything is being done to the movie been released this year, and the editing was being done while they were shooting the movie, I think it will work, I hope so at least.  And nice to see you here.   :flower:

Thank you all for all the updates guys. You deserve a standing ovation :clap:  Do you guys think The Revenant will be out this year. The films have been rubbish this year so far IMO. TR sounds interesting but of course I'm biased

Thanks Barbie. What happened to Leo playing Rasputin. Do you guys remember those rumours? And the cop film with Jamie Foxx though im not keen on Jamie Foxx as an actor.

Hey Foxy! IDK what ever happened about Leo playing Rasputin, the closest project to moving along in my opinion seems to be The Richard Jewell story with Jonah..

Also the Crowded room kinda came out of nowhere (kinda like The Revenant did) I actually really would like him to move along with that one. Directed by David Fincher would be great :D

Would also like to see Devil In The White City get going :chicken:  

The Bromance Continues! Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper Have Dinner in Malibu

Leonardo DiCaprio and Bradley Cooper's boys' nights out live on – this time, with a bromantic dinner date.

The Wolf of Wall Street star and the American Sniper Oscar nominee enjoyed a meal together at Malibu sushi hotspot Nobu on Tuesday.

Cooper kept it casual in a white T-shirt, while a bearded DiCaprio donned a blue button-down and his classic newsboy cap.

And in typical fashion for the handsome duo, they were surrounded by a blond brigade of female companions outside the restaurant.

This isn't the first time the 40-year-old buds have been spotted hanging out. The pals were photographed taking in the Super Bowl XLVII scene together at their Miami hotel in 2013.

They also tag-teamed the football celebration last year when the Broncos faced off against the Seahawks at New Jersey's MetLife Stadium.

Alongside rock star Lenny Kravitz, 50, Cooper and DiCaprio hit Joe's Pizza in New York City the night before the big game, the "American Woman" singer posted on Instagram in February 2014.

Rewind to 2011, when Cooper joined the Titanic icon for a night out at Beacher's Madhouse inside the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The guys hit the club around 1 a.m. to watch a vaudeville show. They took a seat in the front row, where they cheered on burlesque dancers.

Though their bro-bonding appears to be on the up and up, at least one of the actors made time for a lady friend over the weekend.

Cooper – who was just named one of TIME's 100 Most Influential People – reunited with English model Suki Waterhouse, 23, at the Coachella Music and Arts Festival in Southern California. The couple called it quits before the Oscars.

http://www.people.com/article/leonardo-dicaprio-bradley-cooper-malibu-sushi-dinner

If I had the privilege of being invited over to Leo's house, I most certainly wouldn't take any pics inside the house. Even if I had no intent on posting them online. 1 he's obviously private and it's plain rude/creepy and 2 I wouldn't want to jeopardize ever being invited over again. :p But it all depends how close you are to him, people like Lukas, Vinny etc can take whatever pics without it looking weird but the people close to him probably don't care about taking pics of his personal photos/ random possessions in his house. :p

Anyways, in regards to this situation, the weirdest part is obviously the fact that they posted it online.