Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Mz_Linz

Regarding upcoming Gatsby dvd release and what extras it might have :

I found the information below at Cinema Blend

According to press release, there are over 90 minutes of extras with the set, including featurettes that look at the soundtrack (which features artists like Jay-Z, will.i.am, and Lana Del Ray), the fashion, the era, the characters, and even the book The Great Gatsby is based on. You can check out the full list of extras, below.

The Great Gatsby Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray and DVD Extras • The Greatness of Gatsby

• "Within and Without" With Tobey Maguire

• The Swinging Sounds of Gatsby

• The Jazz Age

• Razzle Dazzle: The Fashion of the '20s

• Fitzgerald's Visual Poetry

• Gatsby Revealed

• Deleted Scenes

• Trailers

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Great-Gatsby-Hitting-Blu-ray-DVD-Digital-Download-August-38400.html

Kat & Kulsuzi

Tks for Leo sightings over weekend :)

Thanks Ox Cant wait!!!!

merritt (@Merritt_Voit)

7/9/13, 6:13 PM

MY MLMS FRIENDS DAUGHTER MET LEONARDO DICAPRIO IN A STORE TODAY AND DIDNT ASK FOR A PICTURE AND THEY WERE THE ONLY TWO IN THE STORE WHYYYYYY

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

Hmmmm.....Where????

Ellie R. Levine (@ellierlevine)

7/9/13, 3:58 PM

Is there an active equivalent to @Gawker stalker (RIP)? Need to corroborate today's Leo DiCaprio spotting in Soho.

Download the official Twitter app here

Sent from my iPad

Could he be back in ny? I'm sure toni would need to get back to work and she lives in ny.

Funny comment about Leo from Glamour writer for their article : 13 Books to Read This Summer Before They Hit the Big Screen :p

The Wolf of Wall Street (November 15, 2013

This memoir tells the story of Jordan Belfort, a New York stockbroker who refuses to cooperate in a large securities fraud case involving corruption on Wall Street, the corporate banking world, and mob infiltration. Leonardo DiCaprio, a.k.a. the best human being in existence, stars in the adaptation.

Kulsuzi

Tks for tweets ; we'll just have to see if any other NY sightings happen :)

french angel: thanks for the pic of Jay, gosh what a beautiful face. :blush:

ox: thanks for article and pic.

nanda: loved your avi.

Yeah, Barbie. This movie will be something else. I wanted a gif with that scene “What’s wrong, daddy?”, my super favorite so far, but it didn’t look ok when I saved. And this one isn’t bad either… Leo put some muscles there to work :p. I can't wait.

Thanks girls for all the updates :wave:.

Ox: Super cute comment, thanks :wub:

Kulsuzi: Thanks for the sightings! Toni is back in NY, so safe to assume they are legit ;)

------------

So Leo has almost 7 million twitter followers :dance: :clap: He gained 1 million followers in less than two months! Power of Leo :D

6,921,703 Followers

https://twitter.com/LeoDiCaprio

Very nice video footage of Leo's recent "11th Hour" auction.

Has lots of great closeups of Leo as he gives his speech , as well as, at the very end when he thanks all for making it a big success

Kat

Tks for news regarding Leo's ever growing Twitter followers :)

Very nice video footage of Leo's recent "11th Hour" auction.Has lots of great closeups of Leo as he gives his speech , as well as, at the very end when he thanks all for making it a big success

Kat Tks for news regarding Leo's ever growing Twitter followers :)

That was awesome!! Thanks Ox....

emma@EmmaaBritty[/so is he really in dubai because the link doesn't sizes]20m

But Leonardo Dicaprio was spotted in Dubai mall the other week, why was I not there

Did Hollywood star Leo DiCaprio bag a bargain at a Dubai mall?

Holly­wood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio was reportedly spotted at the Dubai Outlet Mall last week.

Holly­wood heartthrob Leonardo DiCaprio was reportedly spotted at the Dubai Outlet Mall last week.

A spokesperson from the mall told 7DAYS: “The sales­people at some of the stores told us they saw him on Thursday - but no one seems to have got a picture.”

http://www.7daysindubai.com/Did-Hollywood-star-Leo-DiCaprio-bag-bargain-Dubai/story-19386055-detail/story.html

so is he really in dubai? Because the link doesn't open with me

Lucky Girl

As to Dubai tweet : I'm not the person who posted that tweet , but I did see it when it was first appeared on Twitter , and at that time we had definite proof via pix that Leo was in New York

So it is just another false sighting

Wayw & Sic

I'm not sure who posted them here , but long ago someone posted the Instagram pix from Milano's site including the one below that was my fave

leo.jpg