Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thank you so much for the compliments Barbie and Oxford...I try my best to match them but the main intention is to entertain you all. :flower:

Make it Count...tks for this...ushdushdujfugtfydgfc breathtaking pic of our beloved blue eyed Leo. :nicole:

Barbie...what a cute pic,it's always nice to see good friends like Leo and Tobey together. :flower:

Osa...you said a right thing...Daniel Day Lewis for a long time has done the same type,I'm not saying he's a bad actor, no way, but I feel a certain repetition in his characters,that's only my opinion.

Wijn...I envy you girl!! Please...I wanna see this trailer now!! :woot:

From Life/Style magazine and interview with girl who plays Leo's love interest in Django , or basically you see him with at the Cleopatra Club

leonardo-dicaprio-django-unchained-co-star.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio's 'Django Unchained' Co-Star: He's a Phenomenal Kisser!

We’re jealous of anyone who gets to smooch Leonardo DiCaprio!

One such lucky lady was Nichole Galicia, who plays the actor’s love interest in Django Unchained, out Christmas day.

“He’s a phenomenal kisser,” she gushes to Life & Style. “[He]'s just dreamy. He is everything you would imagine him to be and more. He’s amazing. He is yummy.”

And the actress spilled even more details about her co-star: “We had this scene at dinner, right before he kissed me,” she describes. “He had some big teeth for the movie that were really gnarly and dirty and scary, and he smiles at me like, ‘Oh yeah. Is this doing it for you?’”

The film, directed by Quentin Tarantino, stars the 38-year-old as a slave owner in a pre-Civil War South alongside Jaime Foxx.

"For me, the initial thing obviously was playing someone so disreputable and horrible whose ideas I obviously couldn't connect with on any level,” the heartthrob says about the role.

"Playing a bad guy opens you up to not having as many rules or restraints,” he continues.

From Life/Style magazine and interview with girl who plays Leo's love interest in Django , or basically you see him with at the Cleopatra Club

leonardo-dicaprio-django-unchained-co-star.jpg

Leonardo DiCaprio's 'Django Unchained' Co-Star: He's a Phenomenal Kisser!

We’re jealous of anyone who gets to smooch Leonardo DiCaprio!

One such lucky lady was Nichole Galicia, who plays the actor’s love interest in Django Unchained, out Christmas day.

“He’s a phenomenal kisser,” she gushes to Life & Style. “[He]'s just dreamy. He is everything you would imagine him to be and more. He’s amazing. He is yummy.”

And the actress spilled even more details about her co-star: “We had this scene at dinner, right before he kissed me,” she describes. “He had some big teeth for the movie that were really gnarly and dirty and scary, and he smiles at me like, ‘Oh yeah. Is this doing it for you?’”

The film, directed by Quentin Tarantino, stars the 38-year-old as a slave owner in a pre-Civil War South alongside Jaime Foxx.

"For me, the initial thing obviously was playing someone so disreputable and horrible whose ideas I obviously couldn't connect with on any level,” the heartthrob says about the role.

"Playing a bad guy opens you up to not having as many rules or restraints,” he continues.

Joyezz

Tks for Django FYC ad :)

Pami

No, Nichole is the actress in this scene that we've seen a lot of in the Django trailers

imagesCAIXQYJ6.jpg

The actress who plays CoCo ( with large white bow ) is the one Calvin asks for 'some sugah' from :p

images.jpg

Alert : Tuesday (12/11) date of Dango/NY premiere is,also, the day that announce the first precursor awards of the season the BFCA/Critics' Choice awards

One thing to keep in mind is that they name '6' nominees ,whereas, the Oscars limit each category to '5'

Let's hope we hear a name we like :p

Well... At least this guy gave me some Calvin and some personal questions :hehe:

Leo DiCaprio in 'Django Unchained': I do not like the bad guy

COURIER: Is it fun to play even a arch-villain?

Leonardo DiCaprio: No, it's so difficult for me. I had become a racist whose inhumanity and wickedness are endless. And if you are not completely pure in the role, then it is on the screen is not credible.

As Leon was to Calvin?

I have tried to study the psyche of the man. Understand why he can not see people with whom he lives, as a possession. I think he has apologized for the cruelty in his heart so that his behavior in the southern states was generally accepted. Calvin Candie is the opposite of what I would describe as a good man.

What are the characteristics of a good man?

He has to have compassion for others, be polite and show consideration and above all humanity and goodness.

Are you a good person?

The others to judge.

Calvin Candy the sport goes to the death. Where to you listens to the sport?

I like to watch Mixed Martial Arts K ä to cramps. From the American people sport Football I do not care. Basketball is my thing again.

Do you have hobbies?

I am an avid diver. I've been looking all over the world to coral reefs and rare species of marine life. Underwater you can get a complete new perspective. It is cut off from the real world - such as in a dream world.

What makes life on the land you a dream?

To have good friends and spend time with them to be able to. I can hardly remember when was the last time my buddy was with me at home. That was the worst thing, and a half years only to jet off from location to location. I can not wait when I can finally back at Christmas all drumming together.

How then is celebrated at the DiCaprio?

Christmas Eve I do with my mother's gifts for under the tree. And 1st I spend Christmas with my father and his family. All American tradition.

You mean with gifts in stockings and turkey dinner?

Yes, although I prefer more Italian food. Pasta in any form. Which of course is very unusual for Hollywood, because respect for all, on eating low carbs (laughs).

Apart from fattening foods, which luxury you allow yourself to?

Daily shower (grins). Seriously, I consider it a luxury to again have time for other things that I really care about.

Such as?

My work for the environment. I want to take care of my back intense DiCaprio Foundation. I want to travel around the world to see the environmental problems with their own eyes. But first, I will allow myself just rest, relax and unwind.

Where you can relax?

In the forest.

Contact your German ancestry are offering the Black Forest?

Yes. And then a piece of Black Forest cake.

http://translate.goo...6,21057184.html

d0007144_1342276.jpg

Leo is always so down to earth...we can feel how good at heart he is... :heart:

Oh...an observation!!

Apart from fattening foods, which luxury you allow yourself to?

Daily shower...here's our proof!! :nicole: :clap:

Tks Princess! :flower:

Washington D.C. Area Film Critics Awards Nominations:

*Winners will be announced on Monday.

Best Supporting Actor:

Alan Arkin, Argo

Javier Bardem, Skyfall

Leonardo DiCaprio, Django Unchained

Philip Seymour Hoffman, The Master

Tommy Lee Jones, Lincoln

culturalstewtv.wordpress.com/2012/12/08/critics-awards-boston-online-winners-washington-d-c-nominees/