Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Lilia

Tks for Rosewood /Leo opening news :)

Barbie

Tks for Leo film career article :)

Osa

Tks for Supporting Actor contender article :)

Nanda

Yes, does seem lately wherever Leo is Miranda is as well :p

Kat

I do think Leo will do those little segments we always see when promoting a film on ET/E/AH for Django , and as you mention , maybe GMA as well ; especially since he's already in NY :)

“He’s such a really calm and collected guy. He just sits there and just listens to everything . . . that’s something I really admire about him, how much he thinks before he says things,” McAuliffe said.

loved this line! :wub2:

that Titanic set pic is new to me too! :blush:

thanks, girls! :wave:

Tks for the articles girls!! :flower:

Tks for these Callan's words about Leo Oxford,so sweet and I need to agree with him! :hehe:

Osa...that's why I keep saying Leo is a truly genious of our time. :) Fantastic article!

"Not because he cut himself," Sher says. "Because in that scene he had pages and pages of monologue. His performance was masterful. His level of commitment is extraordinary."

Leo deserves a standing ovation for every time we have the opportunity to see with his magnificent performances. :yes:

HGTV is having a special about celeb motorhomes that shows Leo's trailer that he uses when he films

Motor Homes specials, premiering Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 5 p.m. ET/PT and 5:30 p.m. ET/PT. These half-hour specials are offering viewers an exclusive, all-access pass to some of the most outrageous homes on wheels. A few of the homes-away-from-home featured during these two half-hour specials include the tour buses of musicians Bret Michaels and Trace Adkins, the movie set trailer of Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio and more.

http://smallscreenscoop.com/hgtv-celebrity-holiday-homes/329465/

Shirah

Tks for Leo sighting from today :)

I'm not sure if are legitimate

Briana Leann Munoz@breemunoz

LEONARDO FREAKING DICAPRIO IS IN LAKE PLACID?!?!?!?!? AHSHDZJXIN PLEASE COME SKATE ON THE OVAL TONIGHT K THANKS BYE.

6:50 PM - 1 Dec 12 · Details

Chloe Uebrick@chooooe

I have a hard time believing that Leonardo dicaprio is in lake placid

7:02 PM - 1 Dec 12 · Details

:nicole:

Bingey Flickenger@BING3Y

@Julee_617 fucking Serena just texted me that he's in town. I don't know if it's true. If so please go rape him for me cause he's beautiful

6:57 PM - 1 Dec 12 · Details

Thanks everyone for the updates!!!! Alot of stuff :heart:

Callan's comments were so sweet :heart:

Once upon a time Leonardo DiCaprio was just a young, blonde bombshell,

Liked reading their fav leo films in this article, but blonde bombshell? So odd... I never hear men be referred to as a bombshell lol.

HGTV is having a special about celeb motorhomes that shows Leo's trailer that he uses when he films

Motor Homes specials, premiering Tuesday, Jan. 1 at 5 p.m. ET/PT and 5:30 p.m. ET/PT. These half-hour specials are offering viewers an exclusive, all-access pass to some of the most outrageous homes on wheels. A few of the homes-away-from-home featured during these two half-hour specials include the tour buses of musicians Bret Michaels and Trace Adkins, the movie set trailer of Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio and more.

http://smallscreensc...y-homes/329465/

This has me really intrigued!! I can't wait to watch it!! :p

Leo lover love your avi, you did a great job hun :hug:

amandine: thanks for the Titanic pic, never saw too.

osa: thanks for Variety article, love it.

ox: thanks for Callan words about Leo.

And pami, this is so true:

Leo deserves a standing ovation for every time we have the opportunity to see with his magnificent performances.

Below is tweet from Anne Thompson of Indiewire ; hopefully other reactions will single out Leo

From Anne Thompson:

"Django unchained is super violent spaghetti western w/ anachronistic songs. waltz & jackson steal it. All talk & action. 1st screening."

"Standing ovation for Tarantino at DGA. Taylor hackford doing q and a."

Below is tweet from Anne Thompson of Indiewire ; hopefully other reactions will single out Leo

From Anne Thompson:

"Django unchained is super violent spaghetti western w/ anachronistic songs. waltz & jackson steal it. All talk & action. 1st screening."

"Standing ovation for Tarantino at DGA. Taylor hackford doing q and a."

hum. :/ I hope so, ox. thanks for the comments.

Leo is mentioned

TheDeepPink ‏@TheDeepPink

@yogoldsmith I'm shocked no one is mentioning DiCaprio so far? Was he outshined, disappointed? A lot of people expected him to win this year

40s Jeff Goldsmith ‏@yogoldsmith

@TheDeepPink he gives a great performance! Don't write him off yet!

ByPrincess

Yes, if Leo was at Lake Placid it would hard for him to be earlier seen at Day & Night event that NY NIghtlife mentioned :p

Barbie

Yes, while the tweets for the movie as a whole are great so far, I would definitely like to see some singling out Leo's performance.

Calibi

Tks for tweets regarding Leo/Django :)