Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ugh omg. DJANGO JUST NEEDS TO HURRY UP AND COME OUT.

Also the Gatsby stuff... I don't know, I couldn't see Ryan Gosling playing Gatsby. I mean, Ryan's hot and a good actor and all but...IDK it just doesn't fit in my mind. And then I love Hiddelston but he's not hot enough. Michael F could pull it off since he's a good actor and decent to hot looking...but I side eye him due to the abuse allegations.

I JUST WANT TO SEE ALL THE LEO MOVIES SO I CAN MAKE UP MY MIND. ;)

Thanks for everything that has been posted, everyone. :D

ET

Glad that the rest of you are finally able to see ET clip :)

Pami

As you know from reading Gatsby, Fitzgerald never does give Gatsby's age or even state much about what he looked like hair coloring/etc. The one quality of his that is spoken about many times , and the one that Nick ( the narrator) first recalls about him is his smile that can light any room , and that is what to me is the Gatsby trait that Leo has ten fold :)

Wijn

Tks for two Django articles ; I can't wait to see Tarantino's Gone With the Wind version starring Calvin Candie :)

Amandine

Tks for Kate/Titanic interview :)

Leosmile.jpg

As you know from reading Gatsby, Fitzgerald never does give Gatsby's age or even state much about what he looked like hair coloring/etc. The one quality of his that is spoken about many times , and the one that Nick ( the narrator) first recalls about him is his smile that can light any room , and that is what to me is the Gatsby trait that Leo has ten fold :)

post-61708-0-1446084115-88262_thumb.jpg

LeoLover

Nick talking about Gatsby's smile

"[Gatsby's smile had] a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life....It understood you just as far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself

First he nodded politely, and then his face broke into that radiant and understanding smile

LeoLover

Nick talking about Gatsby's smile

"[Gatsby's smile had] a quality of eternal reassurance in it, that you may come across four or five times in life....It understood you just as far as you wanted to be understood, believed in you as you would like to believe in yourself

First he nodded politely, and then his face broke into that radiant and understanding smile

From interview with Ben Affleck talking about actors he would like to work with one day

But Affleck has a long list of stars he'd love to work with in the future.

"There are so many. Benicio Del Toro, Emma Stone, Jennifer Lawrence, to Marlon Brando, although that feels like a long shot," he said. "[Robert] De Niro is great. Bradley Cooper is a friend of mine, I'd love to work with him. Christian Bale. Leonardo DiCaprio is a great guy, I'd love to work with him. George Clooney is somebody I haven't been in a movie with. He is just a fantastic actor, I'd love to work with him."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/ben-affleck-im-still-in-contact-with-exes-jennifer-lopez-gwyneth-paltrow-20121010#ixzz28w4Ggonq

Looks like Tarantino will be bringing Leo's Italian fans and the rest of us a treat in November at the Rome Film Festival :)

Eagerly anticipated for several months now because former Venice Film Festival head Marco Mueller had been playing up his desire to turn the Rome Film Festival -- which he is now the artistic director of -- into a major fall film festival player, the line-up was announced this AM. And in typical online fashion, there was minor griping about the absensce of hotly rumored titles like Quentin Tarantino's upcoming slave drama "Django Unchained," Steven Spielberg's "Lincoln" (which surprised screened at the New York FIlm Festival), Gus Van Sant's "Promised Land," and Tom Hooper's "Les Misérables," among others.

However, in speaking to Reuters, Muller said that Rome will add "two more" film surprises and then heavily hinted that QT's film would be one of them (maybe that's how they do it in Italy). "You will see Tarantino soon, here. You will see him here soon for a big surprise," Mueller said, "This is something we will announce in detail in a few days' time, and you will see that 'Django' will be stepping on the stage of the Auditorium."

Wow Oxford...."Djangooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" :nicole: :Nicole: :dance: :clap::surrender:

I want to marry Calvin Devil Candie..... :chicken: :woot: I'm soo freaking in love with this character...It's kinda weird I know but I cant help it!! :chicken:

Also this makeup around his eyes gives him a sexy look....meeeee like it!!! :woot::woot:

Djangooooooooooooooooooooooo :guitar: :guitar:

Pami

Leosmile.jpg

Oxford...my question is...is he smiling at me in this pic? :p

Couldn't agree more with you...