Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks a lot girls for all the news, tweets, pics and videos Flower%20for%20you.gif.

Hi all! Hope you are well. I just read a new interview that Kate Winslet did for France's Madame Figaro. They asked her to name "the essentials" in her life. The things that she likes were:

"my children, cinema, leonardo (dicaprio) and tending my garden". :wub2:

This is nice...

My Afternoon with Leo DiCaprio

One day when I went tanning last week, I noticed a bunch of trailers and trucks sitting in one of the empty parking lots. Hmm, that seemed a little strange. So I asked the tanning girl about it and she said that Martin Scorsese was filming his new movie here in this little Jersey town, and some of the actors filming were Jonah Hill, Leonardo DiCaprio, and Matthew McConaughey.

O.M.G. Now I've always been a little bit of a celebrity fanatic if you will, so the thought of possibly getting to meet some of these big-time {and hottie} celebs was like a dream come true! I went tanning every day over the weekend with not a single celeb viewing:( But then when I went on Tuesday, the tanning girl said that Leo was in his trailer and they were all standing around waiting to see him. I quickly joined in with the girls around 4:30. At about 4:45 this happened...

Why yes that's Jonah Hill in the pink shirt! We saw him walk into Leo's trailer, and then back again. Then about 15 minutes later, the squeals started and Leo walked from his trailer to the car waiting to take him to the filming sight. Sigh.

Then the car drove right past us, and Leo rolled down the window and {with a big smile on his face}waved to us!! More sighs...

The afternoon could not have been more perfect unless Matthew McConaughey had been there, but as far as celebrity sitings go, it was pretty awesome. Now make sure to go see The Wolf of Wallstreet when it comes out, and look for beautiful NJ! And yes..Leo is just as hot in person as he is in the movies!

Don't worry...Skip was totally aware and supportive that my 14 year old safe may have just run off with Leo if the opportunity arose that afternoon;)

Nanda

Tks for another pix from La Marina; seems like another lucky person who caught Leo was the group was heading back to their bikes :p

Also, tks, for cute blog entry from Wolf sighting.

Yes, the lady had posted her pix earlier during week; glad to see she finally made a post about her sighting .

^Already? :idk::blink: I would think it would be wayyy to soon for any of that... :idk:

Could be just the backstage's filming? I don't think they can show something more.

oh, and did I mention that LEONARDO DICAPRIO KISSED ME?

Love, Wendy (you know, the one who got kissed by Leonardo DiCaprio)

So cute... She was enchanted with Leo. That always happens. :hehe:

Thanks 'Leo lover' for the lovely article. :flower:

Wish I could find stuff to contribute, but you guys are fast :p

Just your presence here is already a contribution Flower%20for%20you.gif... many girls have left us, like Fash who nevermore showed up to say hi :cry2:.

I also spend days without post, but the girls here do an excellent job, I so love this place.

Could be just the backstage's filming? I don't think they can show something more.

That's what I think too.

Thank you.

^I think its recent as well. It doesn't look like the pic was taken casually though...like for some weird photoshoot or something?

Wish I could find stuff to contribute, but you guys are fast :p

Just your presence here is already a contribution Flower%20for%20you.gif... many girls have left us, like Fash who nevermore showed up to say hi :cry2:.

I also spend days without post, but the girls here do an excellent job, I so love this place.

Aww thank you :hug:

Thanks ox for all the updates :hug:

Haha...oh my Francis...when I looked at your pic for a second I thought it was Howie D from Backstreet Boys...ok...maybe I need glasses!! :nicole:

So cute that woman's comment who was lucky to be kissed on her cheek by Leo! :p

Tks for articles and pics and tweets girls!! :flower:

Leonardo Dicaprio Calls On Fans To Help Protect Australia's Coral Sea

Environmental activist Leonardo DiCaprio is rallying his fans to sign a petition addressed to the Australian Environment Minister, urging him to step up efforts to save the country's Coral Sea.

The Titanic star has pledged his support to the cause, which calls on politician Tony Burke to expand his recent proposal to make the Coral Sea free of any oil and gas exploration and include two new improvements aimed at protecting more marine species from fishing zones.

In a Twitter.com post, he writes, "Australia's CoralSea is home to 340 Threatened species. Join me to protect this important place... protect coral sea".

DiCaprio then provides a link to the online petition at ProtectOurCoralSea.org.au.

The Hollywood actor isn't the only celebrity to champion the eco-friendly cause - Aussie actress Isabel Lucas previously raised awareness about the issue last year (11).

http://www.contactmu...ral-sea_1410820

Don Winslow is currently writing Satori script for Leo. If the script is great I hope Leo does it.

james peeples@jamespeeples1

@donwinslow Halfway through Mitori and loving it. Power of the Dog up next. Any more movies coming out based on your books?

Don Winslow@donwinslow

.@jamespeeples1 - Yes. Satori next starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Also California Fire and Life and several others I cannot talk about yet.