Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Ox and shine for the new leo as jordan pics! were already getting more from this film already than the whole filming period from django filming :p

He lookss really good! Though not a fan of the suit...it doesn't fit him well!

omg there have been so many comments about the suit not fitting well haha! rest assured bbs! if they're filming this chronologically, leo is still a "no one" in the movie. jordan hasn't become the wolf yet ;) just you wait and see, as production progresses you're going to see a massive change in those suits/how they fit ;)

the one thing that surprised me most, though, is the fact that leo is looking a little thicker than i imagined him to look for the role. jordan was/is a thinner guy than that...i wonder if leo will trim down a bit for when he starts playing jordan in the throws of his drug addiction!

regardless, omfg omfg OMFG

Neon

Yes, when he is with Denise and catching buses to work , Jordan has yet to become the Wolf of Wall Street in designer custom suits :p

We can definitely see in this still Leo's broad shoulders and slender frame

Newscom-pacificphotos782728.jpg

Also I don't think once he's the Wolf we're see white socks will disappear :p

Newscom-pacificphotos782727.jpg

Neon

Yes, when he is with Denise and catching buses to work , Jordan has yet to become the Wolf of Wall Street in designer custom suits :p

We can definitely see in this still Leo's broad shoulders and slender frame

Newscom-pacificphotos782728.jpg

Also I don't think once he's the Wolf we're see white socks will disappear :p

Newscom-pacificphotos782727.jpg

omg i can't wait to see the silhouette those suits give him

Thank you Ox and Shine :D

Neon: true, we haven't seen leo turn into full of wolf as of yet...as the pics by kissing his first wife, we can see hes still in early movie filming...hopefully some better fitting suits will come :p But still, damn leo looks GOOD! :drool:

Thank you Ox and Shine :D

Neon: true, we haven't seen leo turn into full of wolf as of yet...as the pics by kissing his first wife, we can see hes still in early movie filming...hopefully some better fitting suits will come :p But still, damn leo looks GOOD! :drool:

You're welcome! :D I'll look out for more.

Shine

Tks for many film set pix :)

Neon

Looking at Leo's frame in the pix that Shine posted, he looks pretty slim, I can't see him getting any thinner.

Jordan , in all the pix I've seen of him, never looked emaciated as per Bale in The Fighter . He looked normal, not thin or extremely thin. But , for sure, Jordan is a much shorter guy than Leo.

Pics from popsugar....

http://www.popsugar....ctures-24601029

a the bottom though, they claim that leo, erin, and lily aldridge hung out in NYC this past week....They link to this picture. I definetly don't think its leo (a la, the beard :p ) think popsugars got it wrong, But looks alot like him! :)

http://instagram.com/p/Op78SMP3wj/

Kat

Tks for Pop Sugar link :)

Yes, I saw that picture posted on Lilly's Twitter and sent to Erin, but, I ,also, don't think it is Leo. As I've only seen Erin mention hanging with Harley Newton this week at Reeve Foundation event.

Also I love your new choices for avi and siggi !