Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Ox for the YT version :p Me and my computer issues :p

I agree that this movie actually looks quite comical. Dark, sadistic and comical, much like his other films! Leo really did step out of the box for his role!

Hey, girls...

I have this video you all are talking about... if someone wants send me a PM with an email... I never posted a video on YouTube so I don't know how to do I%20dont%20know.gif .

Thanks everybody for all the news, videos and tweets :hug: .

Leo seems to have fun in Django... I'm so in love with these scenes.

Cannot wait to see more... have to wait until December... comes 2013 but doesn't comes December :huh:. So far away...

And BTW... people comparing Leo to Adam Levine :cain:... seriously, what's wrong with some people? The way Adam talks about his life and his girls and the way he treats women... SO NOT LIKE LEO!!! :persuazn:

Thanks again girls for all the updates, twitter sightings and the international Django trailer! I second everything that neonntiger92 said on the last page, I love the humour that comes out from it and it was great to see new footage of Mr Candie :ddr:(makes me wish even more that Leo would portray more humorous roles in the future). I think I actually prefer the international trailer (and if it had the zoom in moment of Candie that was included in the US trailer it would be even more perfect).

I download all the videos I see of him and save in my computer :nicole: ... unfortunately many I have not seen yet, rare stuff :cry2:.

Nanda 1, Sick 0 ... :blah: LOL Just kidding Little Sick :hug: Still you're my number 1 girl :laugh:

Call me dumb (because just now I see how easy it was) but without Sick I couldn't post the video :laugh:.

Call me dumb (because just now I see how easy it was) but without Sick I couldn't post the video :laugh:.

Wow... and I hadn't read that part ... and special thanks to my Little SicKAsmYSecReTs Zuckerberg... make%20it%20clap.gif Just a personal joke between her and me.. No big deal. :gocho:

^^ Princess, Nanda sent those to me a while ago.

Can you upload them? Otherwise I don't mind?

But you have to be very carefull though Nanda :hug: I got into a lot of trouble with LBR for updloading pap-video's :o

Thank you so much though :flower: