Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Hello Amandine - it'll be fantastic if you can find that magazine.

Leo's #46 for the past year in FORBES annual Most Powerful celebrities list - not bad considering he wasn't that active - they rank based on money earned, social influence, media, etc.: As comparison, Johnny Depp is ranked #56 and Gisele #61.

http://www.forbes.com/celebrities/#p_5_s_a...l%20categories_

Amandine,you can call me just SicK,as everyone else does :p

Yes but just Sick :blah:... Little Sick Zuckerberg is exclusive mine (Just to make sure my shares in the company SicKAsmYSecReTs.com ) :whistle:

Hey everyone old and new (there are so many that I can't remember all the names but the greeting is the same) :D

How cool would have been that Tarantino show something of Django in Cannes but it would be unlikely since it is still shooting. :hehe: I don't think that Leo will attend an event or party at Cannes because it seems he isn't having time for anything these days. Of course it would be great to see this guy's face in Cannes or wherever. :cain:

Btw: Barbie, Kate looks GORGEOUS in that pic. :wub:

Wijn You really want to get into the contest I mean against Pami and I???. :shifty: Like Ron would say: This could be bloody dangerous. :rofl:

Princess and Pami, can't you send me a shirt like that?

Amandine,you can call me just SicK,as everyone else does :p

Yes but just Sick :blah:... Little Sick Zuckerberg is exclusive mine (Just to make sure my shares in the company SicKAsmYSecReTs.com ) :whistle:

Wijn You really want to get into the contest I mean against Pami and I???. :shifty: Like Ron would say: This could be bloody dangerous. :rofl:

Princess and Pami, can't you send me a shirt like that?

Bloody hell! :rofl: that's the girl, I was missing! :laugh:

yeah Little Sick Zuckerberg is exclusively yours,like Leo's Bad Girl is exclusively mine :laugh:

yeah Little Sick Zuckerberg is exclusively yours,like Leo's Bad Girl is exclusively mine :laugh:

and.......... Leo's :whistle::laugh:

Bloody hell! :rofl:

So Today I will begin with Confessions of a loser...

I already went 3 freaking times to try to see Titanic in 3D and as always SOLD OUT! :mad:

But what??? We are in 1997 again or something???