Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks everyone for more pics and articles! :)

I wouldnt really expect him to do any press, and I don't think its pompus or arrogant or anything....he is currently filming the movie, and I don't think anyone involved wants to give away any movie secrets! I think thats a rule for all Django castmembers.

Kat

Ditto (Y)

Also, I think since all, who have ever worked with Leo on a film set , describe him as a consummate professional , if Quentin or the studio wanted Leo to speak with press he would have . It was the press who wanted to talk to Leo

I wouldnt really expect him to do any press, and I don't think its pompus or arrogant or anything....he is currently filming the movie, and I don't think anyone involved wants to give away any movie secrets

post-52324-0-1446082874-44393_thumb.jpg

Kat

Ditto (Y)

Also, I think since all, who have ever worked with Leo on a film set , describe him as a consummate professional , if Quentin or the studio wanted Leo to speak with press he would have . It was the press who wanted to talk to Leo

I wouldnt really expect him to do any press, and I don't think its pompus or arrogant or anything....he is currently filming the movie, and I don't think anyone involved wants to give away any movie secrets

post-39932-0-1446082877-10185_thumb.jpg

Good point, ox and kat.

Marty on ET :)

The bits about Leo:

ETonline: That said, do you know what your next project will be?

Scorsese: It looks like it's time to do The Wolf of Wall Street, with Leo [DiCaprio]. We're aiming to start later this summer. It's such an exciting story. Even though it's set in the early 90s, the attitude is there. The actions are the same. Our values are the same. It's not like we had solid values until 1998 – the issue is that we were founded on certain values, and tried to maintain them. The film has more to do more with human nature and not guiding or inhibiting some people when nature gets away with them. As if to say, "Hold it, this is morally wrong because look at all these people suffering!" It's a riotous story because of the humor and the madness and how these characters just run wild. You have to remember what the real drug is: money. [laughs] Money's good, it's just that thing of what you do once you have it all?

ETonline: There's also been talk of you directing a Sinatra biopic -- any truth to that?

Scorsese: Oh very much. I'm talking to one or two writers now. The problem is the biography. Where do you start? Hugo took up so much time that I now have to settle in. I met this writer who I think could do a lot with it, but [we] have to get a hold of the story. It's too unwieldy. I'd love to tell the whole story, but the idea of art is to figure out where to start because we can't tell his whole life story. If we told the whole story of Sinatra, it would be 15 hours – then you've got something like a miniseries, along the lines of Boardwalk Empire.

ETonline: Is that a possibility?

Scorsese: Yes. That's the other thing. I love the idea of a miniseries – particularly working with HBO because as long as you stay reasonably on budget, you have freedom which is very difficult to find in the cinematic marketplace. It's something I find challenging and love trying at.

ETonline: A lot of people think DiCaprio would make an excellent Sinatra -- any thoughts on casting?

Scorsese: Leo's always talked about doing it, but what if the story takes you in a completely different way? We could go for an unknown. Maybe the person who plays him isn't important. Maybe it's distracting to have a star in that role. Yet, you can't have someone else sing! It's got to be Sinatra's voice. It's tricky. It's filled with problems – and whatever you do, there's always going to be people who don't like it, so you have to find something special. And I think I've found it. Now's the time to execute it on the page.

Wow Oxford!!

Tks for these wonderful and big pics!! :drool:

If I were at this party,Leo didnt go unnoticed,I'd spill red wine on his clothes and then I would say someone pushed me away and caused it. Then I'd ask if he could take his suit,and finally I'd give a seductive look and everything would be done. :p ( Oxford will never know it :p ).

Ok,that was a big dream and I need to get back to my reality. :p :laugh:

Tks for the article Wijn.

More Django pix from Pop Sugar ; I noticed how almost all the article titles have Leo's name as if he were the main character of the film :p

post-60082-0-1446082881-60987_thumb.jpg

post-60082-0-1446082881-63873_thumb.jpg

post-60082-0-1446082881-66612_thumb.jpg

post-60082-0-1446082881-69194_thumb.png

Love how Kerry is leaning into Leo in this one ; I would be , too :p

post-60082-0-1446082881-71817_thumb.jpg

Another party pix

cal9.jpg

:wave: Hi Oxford. Mmm yummy! Great pics. Thanks for posting. I have to say - I do not like beards but Leo looks sexy. :drool: