Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks romanfantasies for the pics of leo and erin last month. Nice Leo was giving the middle finger :p

Thanks Barbie and Audrina for the new Leo pics with Jamie. That beard is coming in good :p He looks great!

Thanks Ox for the tweets....sooo hes in Cancun now with erin? Nice :cool:

Thanks everyone :hug:

Star 'Invade' Cancun

Cancun ceased to be only a destination that offers Sun, beaches and fun, now joins as a favorite place for Hollywood actors, who chose this paradise for private parties and premieres of films.

Since yesterday and the rest of this weekend, The Ritz-Carlton hotel is home to the Summer of Sony 4 Spring Edition event where are exhibited in private for the actors, the films will launch production Sony Entertainment next summer.

So this Saturday could see the excess of security in the vicinity of the luxury hotel located in the hotel zone of Cancun, where are staying Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx, Jackie Chan, Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, among other celebrities, as well as the Mexican beauty Salma Hayek.

As he could corroborate cake, actors were installed in a cinema mounted in specially for this Sony Entertainment event for the presentation of the film Django Unchained, starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx, two figures who posed for cameras of the same television network programs.

After the presentation of the film directed by Quentin Tarantino, actors Salma Hayek, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx and Jackie Chan, enjoyed an evening at the restaurant Harry's, located at kilometer 14 of the boulevard Kukulcán, the hotel zone, where limited entry to representatives of local media, for the famous to enjoy his night.

After their dinner and that social networks would know that Leonardo DiCaprio was in the restaurant of Cancun, fans came to the entrance of the same try to photograph the famous actor, but his security staff managed to sneak through the back door.

However, the award-winning director of tapes as Pulp Fiction ("violent times") and Kill Bill, Quentin Tarantino, greeted her style to the cancunenses who waited.

Together with the director of the tape released yesterday, it was its protagonist, Jamie Foxx, who question of reporter cake, said to be happy by visiting Cancun enjoys spectacular beaches and pleasant climate, so will take a few days to relax through these paradisiacal lands.

At the exit of the restaurant also was Channing Tatum, taken from his girlfriend, and Jonah Hill, star of the film "21 Jump Street", film based on the TV series of the 80s and starring Johnny Depp.

The cancunenses gathered in the place of the hotel zone stayed with the desire to see Salma Hayek, who said was released along with DiCaprio, by the back door, in a Suburban guarded by security personnel.

4 Spider man

In addition to the film written and directed by Tarantino, Django Unchained, exhibited yesterday, but will it launch in the United States on December 25, 2012, also premiered "21 Jump Street", starring Channing Tatum and Jonah Hill, who personified the Papal of the tape which will be released soon.

It should be noted that the rain of stars will continue this Sunday, when projected follow-up to the series Spider-man, where is the actor Andrew Garfield, who heads the fourth tape of the photographer of the newspaper "Clarín".

With the arrival of famous Hollywood as they were Lady Gaga, Enrique Iglesias, Rihanna, Carlos Santana, Robbie Williams, Stevie Wonder, who attended the feast of English billionaire Sir Philip Green, the past 15 March, joined figures that will arrive next December for the annual the world boxing Council Convention, among them Sylvester Stallone and the rest of the cast of the hit movie RockyCancun inaugurates as the main destination bringing together American stars, thanks to its beaches and security has Quintana Roo.

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/bv.aspx...las-cancun.html

From Justjared....no new pics, just the two with Jamie yesterday :/

Leonardo DiCaprio meets up with Jamie Foxx at the party for their film Django Unchained at Summer of Sony 4 Spring Edition held at the Ritz Carlton Hotel on Saturday (April 14) in Cancun, Mexico.

http://www.justjared.com/2012/04/15/leonar...sony-in-mexico/

What a great find Barbie!!!Loved the pics,Leo looks so mature and sexy with that huge beard!!! :drool:

It makes me want to sing.... :guitar: :laugh:

I love Leo but sometimes I dont understand him,what's the problem to appear for his fans?All those fans just want to see him,at least a glimpse of him. I know it sucks sometimes,but they are fans. Of course that's my opinion girls,you dont need to agree with me. :)

Tks for the tweets and articles girls! :flower:

^Pami that is every male thread on JJ. Even all the goodlooking male celebs over there get (what I presume girls) going "He looks so immature" or "He looks bad, and tired and ugly....." Thats every male celeb on there ;) And then all the male celeb threads turn into who can bash their girlfriend the most :/

Fash sent you a PM :)

^Pami that is every male thread on JJ. Even all the goodlooking male celebs over there get (what I presume girls) going "He looks so immature" or "He looks bad, and tired and ugly....." Thats every male celeb on there ;) And then all the male celeb threads turn into who can bash their girlfriend the most :/

Fash sent you a PM :)

Yeah Kat,you are right! I hate them! (Y)

Lola & ByPrincess

Thanks for great Django group pix :)

Kat

Thanks for pix of Leo with Quentin , as well as, Just Jared link :)

ByPrincess

Thanks for article about Django cast visit ; I noticed the bar Harry's mentioned in the tweet I posted :)

Wijn

Thanks for such great Titanic news ; I'm happy I can finally say I contributed to the box office :p

oh girls, you are all great, find so many things.

thanks lola for the Django cast pic.

thanks wijn about Titanic box office.

thanks princess for the article

thanks kat and ox for more pics.

and thanks shine for more pics.

Pami: JJ people are insane, I just arrived at this conclusion a long time ago...