Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Now I want more pics... :p hehe.

My complaints worked... nice. Just found this!

CANCUN - APRIL 14: (EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE) In this handout image provided by Sony, actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx attend the 'Django Unchained' party at Summer of Sony 4 Spring Edition held at the Ritz Carlton Hotel on April 14, 2012 in Cancun, Mexico.

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-pho...photo/142907730

http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-pho...photo/142907699

He looks sexy! :drool:

CANCUN - APRIL 14: (EXCLUSIVE COVERAGE) In this handout image provided by Sony, actors Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx attend the 'Django Unchained' party at Summer of Sony 4 Spring Edition held at the Ritz Carlton Hotel on April 14, 2012 in Cancun, Mexico.

You need to complain more often, lady! ;D hahaha.

Thank you for them... LOOK AT THE BEARD :heart:

You need to complain more often, lady! ;D hahaha.

Thank you for them... LOOK AT THE BEARD :heart:

Yes, I have. :laugh:

Kate Bosworth energised by festivals

[...]

Although it is her job, Kate would be a movie buff even if she wasn’t an actress. She loves watching films and is particularly excited about one which will be released soon.

“I’d go back to the ‘20s [if I had a time machine]. The fashion and the atmosphere looked so exciting,” she told Company magazine. “I’d love to play a role of someone from that era. I can’t wait for The Great Gatsby with Carey [Mulligan] and Leo [DiCaprio] later this year.” © Cover Media

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE And BEN AFFLECK Work With LEONARDO DICAPRIO For “Runner, Runner”

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE and BEN AFFLECK will be working with LEONARDO DICAPRIO for “Runner, Runner,” according to the latest Hollywood news.

And no, it’s not a chick flick!

Justin Timberlake and Ben Affleck will be gracing the silver screen together for new thriller “Runner, Runner” with Leonardo DiCaprio as one of the producers. Although the film includes two hotties on screen, it sure is no chick flick and there’s no word yet on whether or not they’re going to be joined by a leading lady.

The project, spearheaded by Brad Furman and written by Brian Koppelman and David Levien, shall showcase the “high stakes world of illegal online gambling” and will start filming in Puerto Rico before summer ends.

Sadly, the “Titanic” heartthrob won’t be working in front of the cameras with JT and Affleck but it won’t stop us from checking the movie out!

Are you excited for “Runner, Runner”?

Read more: http://anythinghollywood.com/2012/04/justi.../#ixzz1s661eVpZ

Barbie

Thanks for new pix of Leo and Jamie in Cancun; a great treat to start the day ! :clap: :clap:

I'm glad to be back ; missed you ,too :)

Tweets about Leo in Cancun /at Harry's / mention of Erin

Last night I did see tweets from a guy claiming Leo, Jamie, Samuel J, etc were all in Cancun , Mexico at Harry's , but , I thought the guy must have been talking about back when he was in Cancun for birthday party.

It turns out the guy was talking about a new sighting :)

Also , saw this tweet about Erin being in Cancun with Leo as well :)

Livia Fernández‏@liviaafzReply

@JustJared Leonardo DiCaprio and Erin Heatherton are in Cancun :)

These are the tweets I saw last night

Waldo Alfonso Pasos‏@waldonews

Se re

Hi Girls!

Hope you are all well. I'm not sure whether anyone on the forum is spanish but I hear that there is an article in a spanish magazine (I think it's Cuore) about Kate and Leo. The Forum on the french site eternalkate.net (translate the site into your own language, enter the forum, then choose news, then magazines then p. 51) has a scan of the magazine. It looks cute. There seems to be quotes from both of them. I don't know if they are new quotes or if they are pulled together from previous sources but it would be good if we could get the magazine and be able to get a translation of the article. With Leo and Kate we can guarantee that whatever they are saying it will be cute. :heart:

Hello :wave:.

I don't speak spanish, but as it's very similar to portuguese I can understand some things...

What was your first reaction to seeing the movie in 3D?

Kate: It's wonderful, spectacular and amazing, especially when we saw the scene of the wreck.

Leo: I was surprised to see the scene where Kate arrives at the port and leaves the car, she looks stunning. It's when you realize the extraordinary person who is Rose and the beauty of Kate.

Kate: Well, Leo doesn't falls behind (laughs). At the scene of the gala dinner, when he appears dressed in a tuxedo, we all melt.

There is no doubt that the chemistry between you is amazing...

Leo: Kate and I not only feel a great affection, but also a great mutual respect for each other's work. The experience of this film would have been much more difficult if there were no existed such a camaraderie between us. If the chemical had not existed not even half of the job would have been good.

Kate: I agree. A love story like this, with a spectacular backdrop wouldn't be outstanding without the chemistry between the protagonists, and in our case we were lucky to connect with each other and know we were in the same boat, never better told, and that both, the film as our careers, were more than ever in our hands.

What is your most memorable scene?

Kate: For me, the scene in which we sink with the boat under the water and we try to stay together by hand, but the force of water separates us... It was very difficult to shoot and very risky, even when surrounded by experts and using a life jacket. Filming in a huge tank of cold water and surrounded by people with panic attacks, with a dress that clings to the skin and doesn't let you swim isn't pleasant, but that's what James was looking for.

Leo: When you make a movie of this caliber, it's very difficult to stay focused on the character and the scene, so the more chaotic is the environment that surrounds you more effort you have to do. In general, they were all memorable. The scene on the bow was one of them, because not only is the most romantic, but also because was made in a studio with green screen background, so I was able to concentrate better in the character.

What memories do you have of the premiere?

Leo: We were both very young, we have been in independent films and suddenly we were thrown this huge world that was Titanic. Not only shooting, but all that came later. The film had achieved the entire world. Kate and I never imagined the success that the movie would be, neither that, thanks to Titanic, we could make movies that nobody would have funded, being made because our names were associated with them.

Kate: Yes, the truth is that the film's success caught us by surprise. I admit I didn't know how to deal with all this media attention I received, it seemed that our lives would never be the same and we would have to arm ourselves with value and determination not to be hampered by the thousands of events and red carpets for which we would have to go during that year.

What was the reaction of you in front of millions of fans who followed your lives?

Kate: In these moments I didn't understand everything that was happening, but I also knew that this was part of my commitment to the film. The important thing was to keep me down to earth , draw a line between reality and fiction and remember that not everything in life is success and social status. For me it never was.

Leo: I tried to keep me on the sidelines of media phenomenon. Don't to know anyone personally, it was easy to avoid that it could affect my life. But there is no doubt that everything has changed radically in my professional life.

But the success and popularity changed your life. You feel isolated because of that?

Leo: Yes, certainly I have to think before leave home, where I go, but that's part of my life. This doesn't prevent me from doing many things and I have the same friends since childhood. I cannot complain about anything because it would be unfair. I have an extraordinary career that lets me do what I like most. The price to pay for it is too low.

Kate: The life goes on, though I have to change many aspects of it, but who don't have to change things based on circumstances that are around you?

That has changed you as people?

Kate: No, I don't think success has changed me. Inside I'm still the same person I was 15 years ago. Also, I would say that today I feel more secure about myself.

Leo: Success hasn't changed me, what changed me was the experience of working in movies as I have done in the company of important professional, such as Martin Scorsese or Clint Eastwood, people with whom I learned in all directions.

How do you see yourself now? And as you imagine yourself in 15 years?

Kate: I feel very lucky with the work I have done in recent years. Last year I made three films: Contagion, Carnage and Mildred Pierce, which I feel very proud of. I just hope I can keep this quality of work and, above all, making sure that I'll always able to give my best.

Leo: Fifteen years ago I said that my intention was to work on projects that creatively stimulate me, and I stand by what I said.

You can see the scans here: http://kinkykate.actifforum.com/t544p750-une-de-magazines

Sorry for the mistakes.

Hi Nanda :wave:

Thank you so much for the translation. Got to love Leo and Kate :heart: I wonder when they did the interview? They probably did the interview via telephone. A conference call perhaps because they did seem to be able to hear what eachother was saying.