Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Welcome EternalMagic :wave:

And Pami, in response to your leo-erin question, Barbie posted the article that said Leo and Erin were at an Oscar bash friday :wave:

Thanks Ox for the Harvey comment!

Fash: Sent you a PM

Oh right! Tks Kat!! :)

Princess...I dont think there is a model Leo has skipped! When it comes to models,Leo is the winner! :p

She looks so young and fresh faced! Like teenage young, to me, esp with the little freckles. Make's Leo look like grandpa :laugh:

Edit: forgot to say thanks for the pictures! So thank you :)

I'm not the only one who doesn't see these two lasting very long, right? I don't know why I think that. Just do!

Hello by the way, hope everyone's alright on this Oscar night!

Hope you've had a good day today, Pami! Did you do anything nice to celebrate? :D

Thanks for the pics :wave:

Wow! Leo is really making a huge effort to not smoke even though everyone around him does it... :)

I heard comments from people who have tried to quit it for years and they can't.

She looks so young and fresh faced! Like teenage young, to me, esp with the little freckles. Make's Leo look like grandpa :laugh:

No grandpa ... :mad: A really hot older brother :rofl:

Shine

Gisele, Bar, Erin they all have freckles, must be a feature Leo likes :)

I like Leo & Erin; think they make an attractive couple ;look forward to seeing them together in the future as well .

My main job this Oscar night is to keep all knives/heavy objects away from ByPrincess if perchance George might win BA :p

Shine

I like Leo & Erin; think they make an attractive couple ;look forward to seeing them together in the future as well .

My main job this Oscar night is to keep all knives/heavy objects away from ByPrincess if perchance George might win BA :p

Oxford,

Will you watch the Oscars? :)

Shine

Oxford...Princess is not the only one... :ninja:

Shine

Awesome!

Yes, I think it's out of him and Jean.

I'll hide the pointy objects under the stairs. She'll never find them there! :p

Pami

No, I'm not watching them, I figure later tonight I'll either hear ByPrincess' scream of joy or hear people screaming , "Run for you life, George ! " :p

Let ByPrincess do the dirty work . That way George will be done for , she'll be in jail, and your path to Leo will be clear sailing :)

Shine

I think we need to assign you to watch George's glass when he goes to get a drink. ByPrincess is not above slipping something in his drink :p :p

Pami

No, I'm not watching them, I figure later tonight I'll either hear ByPrincess' scream of joy or hear people screaming :p "Run for you life, George ! " :p

Oxford,

George Clooney just appeared and they mentioned Leo! :yuckky:

Pami

No, I'm not watching them, I figure later tonight I'll either hear ByPrincess' scream of joy or hear people screaming :p "Run for you life, George ! " :p

Oxford,

George Clooney just appeared and they mentioned Leo! :yuckky:

He said that Leo always gets the money...(when asked about The Ides of March). <_<