Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Welcome back Oxford!! :)

Tks for the clip...I love Leo's ponytail,it looks so sexy,loved it! :drool:

I would like to show you that and this simple comment below on our beloved Leo...it's almost a prophecy about his future..."Leonardo DiCaprio is brilliant!" :) I think that a simple thing like that proves everything and also shows that his talent comes from long ago!

post-52646-0-1446082498-90207_thumb.jpg

Fash

After I read your comment below, I looked up a magazine interview I had with Baz talking about working with Leo on R&J

I love watching these R&J rehearsal vids, you can really get a glimpse of the goofy side of Leo

I posted the excerpt I liked the most below

I had forgotten that Baz called Leo 'Di' instead of Leo :)

Baz Luhrman on working with Leo for the first time

DiCaprio's wild child reputation was a worry. Before shooting started, the production company put aside bail money in case he lived up to it.

"We were prepared for anything, " said Luhrmann."But as it turned out, Di was a walk in the park." His affection for his young star ,with whom

he has stayed in contact, is obvious. "Di is one of the funniest men alive, unless you've got no sense of humour. He is continually on.

He is like a fantastic flash of lightning. But for someone who has the income of a small nation, you could not find someone more grounded than Di."

Comment from Tuesday's Costume Designer Guild Gala

The 14th Annual Costume Designers Guild Awards were held at The Beverly Hilton Tuesday evening. En route to the hotel, one can’t help but notice the corner of Wilshire Boulevard, where fans of the late Whitney Houston have built a shrine of hand-penned notes (one that read, “We’ll Always Love You”) and poster pictures of the singer in her prime. As Dispatches turned off Merv Griffin Way to walk up to the hotel, the trees were stumpy and fragrant. It struck me that the primly landscaped, modernist drive up to the hotel was one Houston’s last sights.

Lightening my spirits at the awards was Clint Eastwood. The actor and filmmaker was there to receive an award with costume designer Deborah Hopper; the pair have collaborated on more than 20 films. Eastwood mentioned that he'd been told the "Guild gala," as he called it, was one of the most fun evenings of awards show season. And it really was. Hopper, also a winner, told me that Leonardo DiCaprio had decided to turn his watch around (wearing the face on his wrist) for J. Edgar. "Leonardo had 80 changes, and all his clothes were made for him, since he is tall," she said. "It would have been hard to find so many rental clothes." Ditto for his co-star Armie Hammer, who is 6-foot-5.

Pami

I loved Leo as Hank; he was truly brilliant :)

I think that a simple thing like that proves everything and also shows that his talent comes from long ago!

So true Pami! Anyone whose seen "This Boy's Life" would know that this guy has been amazing from the get-go! :p

Baz Luhrman on working with Leo for the first time

DiCaprio's wild child reputation was a worry. Before shooting started, the production company put aside bail money in case he lived up to it.

"We were prepared for anything, " said Luhrmann."But as it turned out, Di was a walk in the park." His affection for his young star ,with whom

he has stayed in contact, is obvious. "Di is one of the funniest men alive, unless you've got no sense of humour. He is continually on.

He is like a fantastic flash of lightning. But for someone who has the income of a small nation, you could not find someone more grounded than Di."

Ox, Wonderful comments from Baz!! What I really like is that his massive fame hasn't changed who he is. Whether its the 90's or present day everyone whose worked with him/met him state how grounded he is and what a delight to be around! What I also like is that he has a great sense of humour but he doesn't succumb to pressure and go on SNL, and other comedy shows when people who don't know him complain he's too serious. He doesn't seem to let anyone control what he does, he lives his life how he wants to live it (Y)

Thanks for Hopper's comments from the Costume Designer Guild Gala. :D

Fash

Well said (Y) (Y)

What I really like is that his massive fame hasn't changed who he is. Whether its the 90's or present day everyone whose worked with him/met him state how grounded he is and what a delight to be around! What I also like is that he has a great sense of humour but he doesn't succumb to pressure and go on SNL, and other comedy shows when people who don't know him complain he's too serious. He doesn't seem to let anyone control what he does, he lives his life how he wants to live it

According to information from a Django Unchained fan website filming of plantation scenes will begin next week.

So looks like Leo will heading to New Orleans next week ; hope we get some pix of Calvin Candie :)

calvin-candie-house.jpg

According to the Evergreen Plantation’s official website, the plantation will be closed to due to filming on Februrary 23-24, and on Feburary 27 – March 9. Local readers should be aware that Highway 18 in front of the plantation will be closed from Feburary 27 – March 9.

http://www.djangounchained.org/category/dj...-unchained-news

Shine

Thanks for Erin tweet :)

I'm glad that she and Leo have had a chance to be together and with friends before he heads back to work .

Daydreaming

If Brandon Grey had thought to invite me to the Paramount party at the Soho House last night , I would have been able to let you know if Leo was there :p

Thanks for the Erin tweet shine! I think she has been in LA this whole time!

Haha funny that the two people we've been talking about are pictured together. Thanks Shine

Thought the same thing :laugh:

Thanks for the pics Princess! Nice to know as to the wherabouts of the pics.

Thanks Ox for filming info!