Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

GREAT NEWS !!! :ddr::ddr:
Sydney Ritter@SydRitterReply

My dad sat four seats away from Leonardo DiCaprio on his flight back from Australia today! #jealous #wouldvegottenalloverthat

:hell yea!: :chicken: :hell yea!: :woot:

Calvin is coming.... :evil: :laugh:

Only a quick mention of Leo, but cute :wub:

The Great Gatsby actor Tobey Maguire takes wife Jennifer Myer and his children to Sydney's Redleaf Pool in Double http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/the-great-gatsby-actor-tobey-maguire-takes-wife-jennifer-myer-and-his-children-to-sydneys-redleaf-pool-in-double/story-e6frewz0-1226272187533

YEEESS!!!! I am so happy its finally over :dance: I really hope he can have a bit of a breather before he starts Django! Thanks Ox!

loll barbie, cute pic :p

Fash: You've had some hot sets before, but this one takes the cake :drool:

Thnks wijn for the article!

Well That was quick...

Ryan Fox @FoxMan223

Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson are in Jackson Hole shooting a movie and are staying at the hotel next to me

12:49 am - 16 feb 12 vía web · Detalles

In fact I'm a bit confused. This article says they already wrapped in Wyoming so i don't know if she REALLY saw Leo :idk:

Maybe he was mistaken again with Emile Hirsch who was walking there by chance :laugh:

http://www.jhnewsandguide.com/article.php?ctg=2

The article below is about photographer who took pix for Oscar/Academy of nominees, but they mention in article that he recently returned from Sydney taking pix for Baz .

I can wait to see them in the future !

Beverly Hills, CA – The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences will present "Out of Character," a new exhibition featuring portraits of this year's acting nominees by photographer Douglas Kirkland. The exclusive new photos of 2011's Oscar-nominated performers will be on display starting Feb. 11, in the Academy's Grand Lobby Gallery in Beverly Hills. (Copyrighted photos of Viola Davis and Rooney Mara by Douglas Kirkland.)

Kirkland photographed all 20 of the Best Actor, Actress, Supporting Actor and Supporting Actress nominees in the two weeks since the January 24 nominations announcement. His distinctive, large-format portraits will be on display through March 18. An online gallery of these portraits, along with behind the scenes shots, will be spotlighted at www.oscar.com beginning today.

Following the exhibition, the portraits will become part of the Academy's Margaret Herrick Library photograph collection.

Kirkland has been capturing iconic images of motion picture luminaries for more than five decades, revealing as well as immortalizing such legends as Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, Orson Welles, Audrey Hepburn and Paul Newman.

Also well known as a set photographer, he has worked on more than 100 films, including "The Sound of Music," "Out of Africa," "Titanic" and "Moulin Rouge." He recently traveled to Australia to serve as special set photographer on Baz Luhrmann's "The Great Gatsby," scheduled for release in 2012.

http://blogs.sites.post-gazette.com/index....tos-of-nominees

Fash

Love your avi/siggi set; very sexy (Y)

ByPrincess

Replied to pm :)

Wijn

Thanks for articles :)

ByPrincess

The tweet could be legit , but I posted an article here yesterday, and there were several more online yesterday that filming at Jackson Hole was wrapped

JACKSON, Wyo. (AP) -- Director Quentin Tarantino has wrapped up filming for his new movie in Wyoming, including a scene at the National Elk Refuge.

The Jackson Hole News & Guide reported that the "Django Unchained" cast and crew were in the Jackson area last week and decided to add a scene at the refuge.

The crew saw the elk from the highway and asked for permission to have the actors walking and riding horses among the animals, refuge director Steve Kallin said. He said that was denied because it could have caused a disturbance but they were allowed to shoot some footage with elk and bison in the background at the refuge's northern feedground.

"We did have very tightly controlled access and ensured there was no disturbance to the elk or bison," he said.

The movie is a remake of a spaghetti western about a slave who becomes a bounty hunter, with Jamie Foxx in the title role. Leonardo DiCaprio and Samuel L. Jackson also have roles in the movie, which is mostly being filmed in New Orleans.

Other Wyoming scenes were shot at the Bar BC Ranch and Kelly Warm Springs in Grand Teton National Park.

The production company spent more than $500,000 in Wyoming, which qualifies it to receive a 15 percent rebate, said Michelle Howard of the Wyoming Film Office.