Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo waving "Hi" to the Bellazon Belles

post-45431-0-1446082071-58035_thumb.jpg

post-45431-0-1446082071-60476_thumb.jpg

:wave: I like them pics, they're cute!

shine: what a great line on that pic, I agree completely. :yes:

:D I saw it and just thought 'how true!'.

Anyway, it's now 5 past 5 in the morning! So I should be off to bed, thank you for all the pics and updates, etc!

Sleep tight, girls xoxo

According to editor of Marie Claire , Leo is at the Weinstein after party right now

oannaColesjoanna coles

Leo DiCaprio is at the party, smoking an electronic cigarette... Way to quit...

1 minute ago

@akstanwyckAnne Thompson

At twc, jason statham greets gerard butler. Viola davis + cameron diaz hug; leo dicaprio tells diaz where caa fete is as he makes getaway.

akstanwyckAnne Thompson

Fun hanging with hanway guys at searchlight; on to weinstein co big winner of night; ewan mcgregor here but many stars are heading for caa.

34 minutes ago

13 minutes ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Guy works for Entertainment Weekly, he is ,also, at Weinstein party

Gotta say I am impressed with Leo DiCaprio's ability to effortlessly press the flesh at Weinstein party. #GoldenGlobes

Writer for L.A. Times at Weinstein Party . Also we must remember Leo's next movie ( Django ) is backed by Harvey as was Gangs & Celebrity . And even though we can't stand the Harvey Award Games, Leo and he are friends

MattDonnellyMatt Donnelly

Just arrived to Weinstein and Leo DiCaprio is talking to Harvey -- or as Meryl calls him, God

4 minutes ago

Daydreaming, you are so lucky to have seen him in person!

Couldn’t agree more, Byprincess! What the hell is Justin Bieber doing there??

Thanks a lot for keeping us updated Ox, Shine, Audrina and Kat!! :grouphug:

Is it me or doesn’t Irmelin age? :wub:

I guess he's thinking: How I miss my Erin...

Does anyone know if she’s aroud or working? Any news of then I missed?

OH GOD NOT GEORGE AGAIN :yyucky:

George acknowledges : Brad and Fassenbender , and mentions nothing about Leo ( 3rd actor ) who is sitting there as well.

So I guess if Ryan had shown up, he would have said something to Brad, Ryan, and Fassenbender, and nothing to Leo .

I think it was more of a conincidence. I rembember they were planning on producing a movie together, and last year George, Bar and Leo spent the GG afterpartys together, so I don’t think they don’t get along.

Scorsese Wants Leonardo DiCaprio And Robert De Niro For The Same Film

Martin Scorsese has spoken to Rolling Stone (via Yahoo) and revealed that in 2012 he wants to make a film with both Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio. However, which film that may be is still unclear.

In the interview, Scorsese stated:

My wish for next year (2012) is to get my friends Robert De Niro and Leonardo DiCaprio together… I’ve done eight films with Bob, four with Leo. They are my friends and collaborators. Now I want to join them up. It’s my dream and I’m going to make it happen.

Scorsese has come out and said that his next film will be the long awaited Silence and that Daniel Day-Lewis may be starring. The director has also said that he will make The Irishman with Robert De Niro in “the next year or so.”

So, the leaves us with the question of whether the DiCaprio and De Niro project be one of those two, or if the project that Scorsese is talking about is something entirely different.

There’s another possibility as well. A while back Scorsese said that he wanted Leonardo DiCaprio to play Frank Sinatra and Robert De Niro to play an older version of Dean Martin in the film Sinatra, which is currently going through re-writes. So could this be the film that Scorsese is referring to.

Keep in mind – there are even a bunch of other Scorsese films in the works that could be a DiCaprio/De Niro collaboration as well. Films like The Gambler or The Snowman are both in development and one of those could end up being the project that DiCaprio and De Niro star in.

Would you like to see Scorsese do a film with both DiCaprio and De Niro? If so, which one? Let us know in the comments.

Talk about a strange article ???? What drugs was this person on ????

Labrinth's New Music Video Shoot Interrupted by Leonardo DiCaprio And Jamie Foxx

16th January 2012, 13:30

The 'Earthquake' singer had to halt filming after the Hollywood stars started setting off explosions for a new blockbuster movie

Labrinth has revealed that he bumped into Hollywood stars Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx and director Steven Spielberg in Los Angeles while filming his new music video.

The 'Let The Sunshine' singer took to his Twitter account earlier today (16th January) to inform fans of the bizarre meeting.

"Video sht was great just before steven spielberg, jamie fox and leonardo dicaprio gate crashed and started setting of explosions for a film ," he tweeted, before adding: "Mind you we did over run for time so I can't blame em ."

Leonardo DiCaprio and Jamie Foxx are currently working together on the new Quentin Tarantino blockbuster Django Unchained.

Meanwhile, Labrinth has been keeping his fans posted on the status of his new music video all week via his Twitter account.

Wijn

Thanks for article :)

Yes, at one time Leo was going to do the Ryan Gosling part in Ides of March with Clooney, and Leo's Appian Way has executive producer credit on the film.

So, I have no reason to think the men are not friendly off the screen.

And , personally to me, George ackowledging Brad is like Kate & Leo. All know they are tight.

But when he then turned and kidded Fassenbender, which he may have just done as part of his ballroom shitck trying to be funny, it seemd odd that he didn't then make a comment to the only other competitor Leo.

However , do understand, I don't think Leo's heart was broken by his actions :p :p

Sic

Thanks for another HQ pix :)

CAA After Globes Bash

While, due to Harvey having so many GG winners, the Weinstein party was filled with celebs , if you go by Twitter , it seems the really hot party was the CAA bash apparently that was open to select A listers like Leo, Diaz, head of Warners,etc.

From USA Today

Weinstein garden party

The bash: Weinstein Co.

The venue: The Beverly Hilton garden

The stars:Michelle Williams, Meryl Streep, Madonna, Gerard Butler, Rob Lowe, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren, Jean Dujardin, B

Carson Daly of GMA said the Leo was the best dressed of the night; that he never looked better : )

We agree, Carson !!!! :wave:

Wijn

Thanks for cover and mention of Leo on it.

I'll have to check out the issue when I see it now .

Comment from someone on red carpet

The entire night would have been complete just by watching Mark Wahlberg and Leonardo DiCaprio talking on the red carpet. #Swoon alert x100.

Comment from NY Daily News about BFCA awards,

Leonardo DiCaprio kept a low — but secure — profile at the Critics Choice Awards at the Hollywood Palladium on Thursday.

The “J. Edgar” star, who was nominated for Best Actor, attended the ceremony with his father, George DiCaprio, didn’t walk the red carpet and, according to a source who attended the awards seemed “to be the only celebrity who brought a bodyguard.” DiCaprio and his father sat at filmmaker Martin Scorsese’s table, and our spy says that during commercial breaks, DiCaprio’s hired muscle stood behind the actor’s chair so that intrepid gawkers couldn’t bother him.

Our source also professed surprise that after the awards show ended, DiCaprio did not head over to George Clooney’s table to congratulate him for taking Best Actor honors, unlike Brad Pitt, who hugged Clooney, despite looking a bit glum that he hadn’t won.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/kim-kard...6#ixzz1jdCiZiIK

Funny blog entry , the comment below is after blogger posted five great pix of Leo in his tux

Ahhh isn’t he a vision?? I’m obviously calling out of work today and watching Leo movies all day.

Sadly, he lost Best Actor to freakin’ George Clooney which is ironic because Leo DiCaprio is way better than George Clooney, but whatever. Leo is too busy being awesomely good-looking to give a damn.

-Rocco

http://roccosrevolution.com/2012/01/16/let...obes-some-more/