Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo get your butt there now!!

Yes, please ...I'm getting tired of updating the page.

from here that he walked on the red carpet, I'll have a cast in my finger :laugh:

By Princess

So cruel :(

sorry Oxf but I really want to win you! is like a personal goal, right after World Peace and meet Leonardo :laugh:

Leo get your butt there now!!

Yes, please ...I'm getting tired of updating the page.

from here that he walked on the red carpet, I'll have a cast in my finger :laugh:

LMAO! Edit now I know what you meant... sorry i'm slow lol

Yeah that's why I want to know what he's really thinking because like you I get the impression he's not thrilled by all this... just by reading that quote :laugh:

I thought Leo would take me home tonight,but I can understand,our honey is too busy with his great schedule! :p

I've got butterflies inside with this amazing video you gave us Fash!!What a sexy voice Leo's got! :drool:

Leo....I'm waiting for you yummy! ;) LOL Me and my beloved friends from Bellazon!

Personally...and I know people probably won't agree, I think Leo probably wishes he never did Titanic/or...IDK? :x Yeah, I think he appreciates the love people have for the movie and the huge, huge push it gave him in the industry but he had to FIGHT so hard for a good while after Titanic to be taken seriously as an actor. So...like...in ways...I always feel he's proud of it because of the mark it left but he could really care less about it acting wise/personal fulfillment wise. :/

Speaking of which, Titanic's coming out in 3-D. Will we see Jack Dawson mania again?

I can't tell you how much I don't think about that.

:p

I think Leo is just being ironic with himself,in fact he never spoke ill of Titanic,but at the same time those were hard times for him too,he was very exposed.

Actually his response makes more sense now that I see that the reporter's last remarks were about Leo Mania. Before in the Extra TV article they omitted that part.

I think he knows Titanic put him in the great position he's in now... being able to chose what he wants to do movie wise. He's grown out of that stage and is now taken seriously as an actor.. so now more than ever I think he can look at Titanic as a great advantage to him.

Personally...and I know people probably won't agree, I think Leo probably wishes he never did Titanic. :x Yeah, I think he appreciates the love people have for the movie and the huge, huge push it gave him in the industry but he had to FIGHT so hard for a good while after Titanic to be taken seriously as an actor. So...like...in ways...I always feel he's proud of it because of the mark it left but he could really care less about it acting wise/personal fulfillment wise. :/

Yeah Barilace,I agree with you! But the problem was only one in my opinion...Leo was a very handsome boy and some people cant accept the fact of someone being talented,young and beautiful at the same time! That's why he was so judged and he had to fight so hard to be recognized.

Before I leave on my date with Leo, some more J Edgar screening tweets

GabrielleAdelleGaby B

'J. Edgar' is easily one of the best films of the year. Such great performances & direction.

I loved LOVED J. Edgar. Leo was amazing!

14 minutes agoFavoriteRetweetReply

MorganCorrMorgan P. Corr

J. Edgar was great -- go see it!

17 minutes agoFavoriteRetweet

chowbelleRhymes w/ quenelle

But the flick J. Edgar was pretty darned good. I actually wouldn't mind paying to see it again. American history lovers will dig it.

1 minute agovia Twitter for iPhoneFavoriteRetweetReply