Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks princess! :wave:

just saw this pic :wub:

Krystal Glynn by Zanita Morgan for The Stylist’s Own S/S 2011-2012 Collection

c3e3c9152742973.jpg

fashiongonerogue

Oh and thank you for the pic! Just looked at the pic again and realized her shirt has Leo on it. I was wondering why you posted that pic.. now I understand :laugh:

Hello girls!!

It is said Leo is dating another topmodel Alice Crawford,who's she?One more Leo?! :p

Leo looks so sad in these pics,really...I felt sorry for him,cant explain,his gaze was searching for something,that's what I felt when I saw that picture. :cry: Tks Oxford!

Question for you all. Do you think Leo and Claire Danes ever had a thing? I always see when they list Leos GF's they always say that Claire and Leo allegidly dated back during R&J time. Just curious what you all think? :p

I've seen it too, many times,but I don't think they ever had anything,also Kate Winslet is often in Leo's ladies' list,but we all know that's not true.I suppose Claire used to like him quite a lot,but I don't think the same about Leo :p so imho it's just rumors,spread by press,and we know press often makes mistakes in such things,we fans are more informed :laugh:

Cute story. Its about when Leo was at the zoo, apparently Steve Irwins daughter and widow gave them the tour!

Accompanied by his mom, DiCaprio got acquainted with a sizable snake for part of his tour around the animal haven, which was founded by Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin. Later, Irwin's widow Terri and his daughter Bindi gave the stars and their entourage, which included Maguire's wife Jennifer Meyer and their kids Ruby and Otis, a personal introduction to the zoo.

*People

how mean :yuckky:

http://dlisted.com/2011/10/06/blake-lively...dicaprios-heart

The only things I agree

UsWeekly says that it wasn't him, it was her. An "anonymous source" (If those quotation marks were wings they'd fly straight into the BlackBerry of Blake's publicist)

obviously!

she just wasn't ready to domesticate.

please! she was who played the wife with him

boasting that she cooked and baked all the time for him.

better edit my last comment... I do not want problems