Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

No... let me explain. My concern isn't that she's cheating Leo, isn't it :laugh:. Is that when I saw the pics came to my mind that they may have broken and we have no way of knowing for sure :cry:. She can had male friends... Leo has his female friends (a lot). I like Ryan too, he's :drool: and funny. And yeah, I remember the dinner of him with Bleo.

I understand that Leo isn't like George Clooney, thank God. George likes to appear (only not worse than Tom Cruise, that jerk). I always remember an interview with his former Elisabetta Canalis with him on the red carpet where she said how much he was a great boyfriend, funny, smart and blah blah blah... I don't imagine Leo doing anything like this. Leo is reserved, likes to preserve his personal life, not go around in the streets and red carpets distributing hugs and kisses, as a fool. He's very intelligent and likes to separate personal life from professional life, and that says a lot about him, IMHO. Isn't because we want pics (a lot, hehehe) that he has to want to appear to us, he has the right not to want. I want many, many good pics of him alone, with Blake, with friends, with Irmelin, or anyone else, but he's not bound to anything. Everyone keeps saying it's part of being a celebrity, so I think it's also a party to an individual who wants to have a normal life, don't wish to be followed at all times and every places.

TKS JouJou for the article from Hollywood Reporter and Oxford by the tweets (What are the chances of him is going to the U.S.? Let's wait...).

:wave:

GG isn't filming right now, Leighton is in Paris for fashion week, so why isn't Blake in Sydney?

Good question... especially since filming of "Savages" ended. But I also think that Leo could go to the U.S., and not only Blake has to go to Australia... both should make an effort to see each other and not just one.

GG isn't filming right now, Leighton is in Paris for fashion week, so why isn't Blake in Sydney?

Good question... especially since filming of "Savages" ended. But I also think that Leo could go to the U.S., and not only Blake has to go to Australia... both should make an effort to see each other and not just one.

That's why I think it's strange she's going to Boston with Ryan and Leo is taking private planes to Queensland. You'd think with the long weekend over there that he'd go see her in the states.

Well. She definitely is in Boston with Ryan. Do not want to alarm wane but this story is very strange

@lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

Eating sushi next to Ryan Reynolds! O ya.... Literally

16 minutes ago via

lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

And Blake lively is here too. Wow

4 minutes ago

I think it's a matter of schedules and nothing else. Maybe that's why they arent meeting each other. I'm sure they're still together and we'll have many pics of them soon. ;)

I hope so :wub:.

EDIT: Hm. These tweets are... I'll keep quiet. Thanks Anil.

Maddie G.L.

@lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

@DaneTG5 Ryan left, then Blake came

She came after he left? She was not there with him. I wanted to know what is in Boston. I don't understand anything... I think I should sleep, should :sleep: .

maybe just a meeting about Green Lantern2 . :yes: I think she went to Boston just for working . If she has enough time she should go to Paris or Sydney,and leo didn't fly back to the U.S. during this weekend also because she is very busy . :cry:

She films GG from Monday to Friday . I know she usually does an audition on weekends .

So...I am not worry about my bleo .

Well. She definitely is in Boston with Ryan. Do not want to alarm wane but this story is very strange

@lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

Eating sushi next to Ryan Reynolds! O ya.... Literally

16 minutes ago via

lovemadiee Maddie G.L.

And Blake lively is here too. Wow

4 minutes ago

Sorry. The girl has already fixed the twitter they were not together. Blake came after Ryan left. I also think that she is working

From Hollywood Reporter, Christoph Waltz Dislocates Pelvic Bone During 'Django Unchained' Training

The injury prevents the actor from attending the New York Film Festival premiere of "Carnage" Friday evening.

A training accident for Django Unchained is keeping Christoph Waltz from Friday night’s New York premiere of Carnage, the new Roman Polanski movie playing at the New York Film Festival.

Django doesn’t begin production until November but is in the pre-production stage, with members of the cast training for the movie, which is set in the 1800s

Waltz is playing a German bounty hunter who helps the lead character, being played by Jamie Foxx, scour the American South in search of his wife, who is being kept as a slave on a plantation run by a man named Calvin Candie, played by Leonardo DiCaprio.

Waltz’s camp confirmed the injury, releasing the following statement: "Christoph Waltz was injured while training with his horse in preparation for his role in Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained.

"Waltz is currently being treated for a dislocated pelvic bone and is looking forward to getting back in the saddle

Fash

I would say guy who made the tweet you posted took read the same article I posted earlier today :)

Below is the excerpt from the article

Lavazza importer John Valmorbida is believed to have been plotting to snare the Hollywood heart-throb since last year and insiders suggest his bounty could be as high as $250,000.

Fash

No problem, was just mentioning the guy's source for his comment was probably the same article

As to article about Chris /fall from horse made me think back to Leo riding horse in The Man In Iron Mask" , I wonder if Leo had ever ridden

a horse before then ??

I read that about Christoph, but it's was just a a rehearsal, they didn't started to shoot yet,isn't it?

I wonder if Leo will just end up shooting Gatsby and immediately start to shoot Django?

I don't know if Leo have intimacy with horses, I remember just like 2 scenes in The Man in the Iron Mask where he's with horses. Not even in the Quick and the Dead, I think he don't have scenes with horses.

I read that about Christoph, but it's was just a a rehearsal, they didn't started to shoot yet,isn't it?

I wonder if Leo will just end up shooting Gatsby and immediately start to shoot Django?

After four months filming,he will probably have some rest,but hopefully not too long.... :)