Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Below is video of the little girl talking about being in J Edgar with Leo

She is the 3rd segment they show.

Pami

I truly don't know any Leo fans who didn't love sexy Danny Archer :)

Hehe,you're right Oxford! Can I make you a question? How long have you been his fan Oxford? :)

^^Yeah Pami, I don't think blake even went to Hong Kong, I think that was wrong! Its weird that Blake hasn't been spotted in 5 days, no tweets or anything of her filming or people seeing her. I don't think she is in NY because theres a hurricane curently hitting there, and maybe she could be in L.A filming Savages, but usually we get some tweets of people who saw her filming. So its odd, Blakes disapeared! Maybe she really is in Australia? :idk:

Pami

The first movie I saw Leo in was "Basketball Diaries". He gave an amazing performanc, and I've been a fan ever since :)

A full length Aussie mall photo . Looks like he's heading to his McDonald's :)

post-52646-0-1446088767-11928_thumb.jpg

I've been his fan since Titanic Oxford! :)

Hey girls,just take a look at this stupid comment from JJ. :yuckky:

Don’t tell me the junior high school girls from Bellazon are getting excited as there could be some tweets of their favorite ugly actress dating L. D. for 12 weeks together in Sydney?

JJ, thanks for the photos. I guess they still have another week of rehearsing before the real filming begin.

^LOL at JJ! I don't read their comments over there anymore, and you shouldn't either Pami! I used to go over there just to laugh! Their comments are histarical. And calling Blake ugly? They wish they were half as good looking as her! But anywhoo......... :whistle:

It was Titanic that did it for me also! :p I saw it and was just mesmerized by his beauty! :heart:

Don’t tell me the junior high school girls from Bellazon are getting excited as there could be some tweets of their favorite ugly actress dating L. D. for 12 weeks together in Sydney?

JJ, thanks for the photos. I guess they still have another week of rehearsing before the real filming begin.

why you still read the comments of JJ??

just ignore them

that's what I do

to foolish words, deaf ears

I just read it and couldnt help it! They are a bunch of assholes!!

Aww Kat,I remember when you told me! :) Leo is the sexiest man I' ve ever seen! His eyes are amazing and mesmerizing!

Hi girls. Not worth reading these comments. As I do when I see Just Jared I just read the news. I do not see the comments. They are so stupid.

I'm not as young as most of you are. And I started a few months trying to figure out who is Leo and I am increasingly fascinated by him. The interview he gave to Jay Leno on the "Aviator" in part when he refers to thte press says everything about who he is. About the fact that he was aggressive with the paparazzi. The paparazzi are sometimes stupid and desrespeitosos .I Admire him for not being more aggressive.

I apologize, but like most of Leo as it is today. Like kat says he is a "Man" now.

I never get tired of these pictures of him :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

post-54098-0-1446088768-75493_thumb.jpg

God, I was sick for a few days and didn't stop by and now there are like 5+ pages to read through. :laugh:

Ooh, he looks good in those balcony pictures with Tobey. And aw I think Otis looks cute. He's probably got some actor in him like his daddy and Uncle Leo. Perfomance artist~~. Lol.

why you still read the comments of JJ??

just ignore them

that's what I do

to foolish words, deaf ears

These people are very stupid and lifeless. By the way I love coming here to read your comments and I'm not the a high school girl but I am a high school teacher

Hi girls. Not worth reading these comments. As I do when I see Just Jared I just read the news. I do not see the comments. They are so stupid.

I'm not as young as most of you are. And I started a few months trying to figure out who is Leo and I am increasingly fascinated by him. The interview he gave to Jay Leno on the "Aviator" in part when he refers to thte press says everything about who he is. About the fact that he was aggressive with the paparazzi. The paparazzi are sometimes stupid and desrespeitosos .I Admire him for not being more aggressive.

I apologize, but like most of Leo as it is today. Like kat says he is a "Man" now.

I never get tired of these pictures of him :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Leonardo DiCaprio Hollywood Foreign Press bKP01sz_z3Ml.jpg

Wow Anil,are you brazilian right? :)

I can see many brazilians here and that's really cool!hehe It's good to know he has many fans around the world!

How long have you been his fan?

I can see many brazilians here and that's really cool!hehe It's good to know he has many fans around the world!

Portuguese. From an island called Madeira. The land of Cristiano Ronaldo

anil: I see that you are from Portugal, nice!!!

Well in regards to JJ haters, is not worthy read their comments because they are all insane people, but the funny thing is that "we are the delusional or junior high schoo"l but they need to come here everyday and spent a lot time reading what we say and stole the pretty good information the amazing people on this place always leave here and stole some names from here also, they are not even creative! Like right now I see a lot of people reading this topic and I bet some of them come from that terrible place.

Awww! My grandparents are portuguese! :wub: I' ve been to your country when I was 1 year alongside my mom!hehe

post-54098-0-1446088769-56236_thumb.jpg

Awww! My grandparents are portuguese! :wub: I' ve been to your country when I was 1 year alongside my mom!hehe

Glad to know that :wave: