Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Another NY sighting today

Marla M. checked in to Union Square Park

About 80% sure we are sitting next to Leonardo DiCaprio.....

8 minutes ago via foursquare for BlackBerry

marlamcc Marla McCormick

Yep sitting next to Leonardo DiCaprio, yep. (@ Union Square Park w/ 22 others) http://4sq.com/pyIdlf

2 minutes ago

Pami

Oh what a skilled tongue :)

lol yeah let's hope not Oxford :laugh:

Actually I wouldn't mind him staying in NYC.... even better chances for pics because It appears he does more walking there. However, Blake just went back to LA for filming but maybe just maybe he's staying in NYC because she'll be heading back to NYC soon. Also good he's got guy time too though.... I don't think leo likes being alone so no wonder Lukas tagged along.... he got a buddy to hang out with while Blake's out working :)

I just want proper pics of the two.... cute pics again hehe :p Even more than that I want to see that blasted trailer!!! I'm getting so impatient waiting for these two things lol :evil: :p

Fash

How do we know Blake has already returned to LA? Was there a sighting of her there ?

And you could be right, that since she does have to return again for filming, he might not have wanted to go back and forth :)

Yes, is always fun to have pals around to go shopping or just walking the streets with, besides, in terms of security, it is better for him to have someone else with him I think.

As to suitcase,maybe he bought a lot at Young Designer event and bought suitcase to carry it all back to hotel :)

Good thinking Oxford!! :)

yeah there were sightings of her on a plane and also she's scheduled to film in LA tommorrow :wave:

Blake lively on jetblue plane with me!

Twitter for iPhone • 7/31/11 7:22 AM

@DaredtoDair dair-devils

#GossipGirl is also filming in L.A. tomorrow, sounds like a hotel scene, base camp etc located at Melrose & N San Vicente in w Hollywood

7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

@DaredtoDair dair-devils

and this is not gossip girl but blake lively will be filming around the Queens Way Bridge in Long Beach, Ca tomorrow

2 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone

@olv olv

1 more for #GG fans: #Savages starring Blake Lively is filming around the Queens Way Bridge in Long Beach, Ca tomorrow

1 hour ago via Twitter for iPad

Thanks to Halolulu