Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

In response to your coment below , I think I know what his acceptanc speech will say = "I would like to think all my loyal fans especially the lovely ladies at Bellazon ! "

:actor: ( He would be thanking us this way)

That would be awesome Oxford! :laugh:

Twitter sighting:

marianaatencio Mariana Atencio

Blake Lively y Leonardo Di Caprio montando bicicleta en Pier 1 nyc

20 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Translation

Blake Lively and Leonardo Di Caprio mounting bicycle in Pier 1 nyc

Soo cute :wub: The person seems credible and lives in NYC.

Aww riding bikes :wub: That looks like Central Park? Any New Yorkers here? The other guy looks like Lukas?

Smiley_Danielle

Omgg , we saw leonardo dicaprio :D

45 minutes ago

Smiley_Danielle

Leonardo is in the white :) bad picture -.- but o well - THIS IS PROFF ! http://lockerz.com/s/125154798

31 minutes ago

Smiley_Danielle

I just noticed that black livley was with him. ... :o

6 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/Smiley_Danielle

Aww riding bikes :wub: That looks like Central Park? Any New Yorkers here?

Smiley_Danielle

45 minutes ago

Smiley_Danielle

Leonardo is in the white :) bad picture -.- but o well - THIS IS PROFF ! http://lockerz.com/s/125154798

31 minutes ago

Smiley_Danielle

6 minutes ago

Wow,great find Jou Jou!!! Tks

Leo is always in the white,at least most of the time! :laugh:

Aww riding bikes :wub: That looks like Central Park? Any New Yorkers here? The other guy looks like Lukas?

Smiley_Danielle

45 minutes ago

Smiley_Danielle

31 minutes ago

Smiley_Danielle

6 minutes ago

pic

post-52390-1312071487_thumb.jpg

Thanks JouJou

I found this so interesting girls,would like to share it! :)

"DiCaprio, 22 years old at the time, was brought to Cameron's attention by casting director Mali Finn. Initially, he did not want to portray the character, and refused to read his first romatinc scene on the set. Cameron said, "He read it once, then started goofing around, and I could never get him to focus on it again. But for one split second, a shaft of light came down from the heavens and lit up the forest." Cameron strongly believed in DiCaprio's acting ability, and told him, "Look, I'm not going to make this guy brooding and neurotic. I'm not going to give him a tic and a limp and all the things you want." Cameron rather envisioned the character as a James Stewart type."

And so a legend was born... ;)

Ps. Loved the pics Solange!!! :wub:

thanks JouJou for the pic of them biking! yes, I want more!

LOL, so funny this: I think those bitches lost my Oscar... :rofl::laugh: I share your feelings, dear Leo! :hehe:

and that pic of Leo with tears in his eyes is sooo cute because we all know why he's almost crying... :cry2: :cry: that speech of Kate was so beautiful and I remember that I cried just watching, imagine Leo hearing that live at that moment, that was so sweet of Kate. I bet he wasn't expecting Kate would do that.

thanks solange!

Wow lovely pics Solange! Thanks!!!

And thanks JouJou, Halo and aOMG for the tweets! So sweet their spending so much time together. Its sooo sweet :wub: Now If the paps would do their job! :ninja:

Also fash I like your new avatar! :)

Leonardo DiCaprio To Join Zayed Prize Jury

As the Middle East is short on its own green celebrities, the Zayed Prize has decided to nab some from Hollywood (and tennis) instead

The Zayed Prize is the most prestigious green energy award in the Middle East so it’s easy to see why they have the pick of the bunch when it comes to putting together their jury. This year however, they really have outdone themselves.

As well as securing Mohammed Nasheed, the president of the Republic of Maldives who has campaigned internationally on climate change, they have managed to convince Leonardo DiCaprio, the Oscar-award winning actor/environmental activist, and Grand Slam Tennis Champion Andre Agassi to join them. Cherie Blair, wife of the previous Prime Minister of the UK Tony Blair, will also be deciding the winners for the award for innovation, leadership, long-term vision and impact on renewable energy and sustainability.

Clearly, a celebrity-packed jury is one way to make the headlines (it certainly got us talking!), which can be a good thing if the celebrity happens to be talking about something green. The Zayed Future Energy Prize aims to encourage the ongoing development of renewable energy and clean technology in the world and the jury will convene later this year to decide on the winner who will be honoured in a ceremony in Abu Dhabi on January 17, 2012. The prize is open to individuals, large companies, small and meduim enterprises and non-governmental organisations.

The first prize is neat $1.5 million (Dh5.5 million) which will no doubt go a long to help improve renewable energy projects. The new jury members will join continuing members: Olafur Ragnar Grimsson, President of Iceland; Ahmad Al Sayegh, Chairman of Masdar; and Dr Susan Hockfield, President of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). Previous winners include the giant wind company Vestas who gave away half of their $1.5 million to other renewable projects in 2011.

All this talk of green celebrities, however, has got me thinking. Why doesn’t the Middle East have any green celebrities of it own? I mean celebrities such as singers and actors that happen to be environmental activists and not just famous green activists. And are green celebrities really that useful in promoting the cause?

A lot of people find the green-talk of rich celebrities patronizing and rather hypocritical. I mean, we all know about the infamous incident when the green rockstar Bono paid for his hat to be flown to him or the event in Syria, where celebrities released environmentally unfriendly balloons to promote a green lifestyle. So are we really missing out on anything? Lets us know what you think.

http://www.greenprophet.com/2011/07/dicapr...reen+Prophet%29