Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo and Blake sure manage to squeeze in lots of quality time even though she's super busy. I'm ecstatic that they are making it work. My new fav celeb couple :heart::wub: I gotta feeling Blake will be visiting Leo when he's shooting Gatsby in Australia... looking forward to possible pics. The Aussie media will probably do alot of documenting about them I feel.

Thanks everyone for tweets.

Thanks Sick for more concert pix! :flower:

Thanks for the Leo pix Barbie! :flower: I never get tired of them. :D Danny Archer and Billy Costigan are grown up Leo at his finest. :wub:

Thanks by princess for more vacation pix! :flower:

Leonardo DiCaprio: Abu Dhabi's Eco Star

Hollywood superstar Leonardo DiCaprio joins Abu Dhabi eco award jury

http://www.ahlanlive.com/leonardo-dicaprio...ar--129961.html

Go Leo go :hug:

Thanks wijn! :flower: That's our guy! :thumbsup:

Thanks wijn for the article. It's great to see Leo get involved with more environmental causes... he's really respected in this middle too.

More fan photos from the set of

Proof JJ-people don't have an opinion but just like to hate :rofl:

Bar post: OMG, no wonder Leo dumped her, he could do so much better!

Leo post: OMG, Bar finally left that hobo, it's his loss

post-45017-1311792301_thumb.gif

Leonardo DiCaprio Added to Jury for Abu Dhabi Energy Prize

Leonardo DiCaprio has been at the helm for many green movements. Although he is best known for his acting abilities he has made quite an impact by campaigning for changes in environmental policy and raising awareness about global warming and renewable energy. His work on the boards of the National Resources Defence Council and Global Green USA has led him to be selected as a jury member for the Zayed Future Energy Prize.

DiCaprio joins tennis champion Andre Agassi, Maldives president Mohammed Nasheed, South Africa’s energy minister Elizabeth Dipuo Peters, president of the UN Foundation and Better World Fund Timothy Wirth, and Cherie Blair, founder of the Cherie Blair Foundation.

The panel of jury members for the Zayed Future Energy Prize may seem like an eclectic group, but each was chosen for their work on projects related to environmental activism and clean energy. Dr Sultan Al Jaber, director general of the prize, said of the diverse group of judges, “We will greatly benefit by each of their specific areas of expertise and participation.”

The Zayed Future Energy Prize has almost doubled in size for this years green-energy competition with the top prize remaining the same at $1.5 million, but doubling the first and second runner-up prizes to $1 million and $500,000 respectively. Previously both first and second runner-up received $350,000.

According to The National, Leonardo DiCaprio and his fellow judges will recognize organizations, business leaders, politicians and others who have made a clear impact for clean energy solutions through education, research and influencing government policy.

Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the Late ruler of Abu Dhabi and the Founding Father of the United Arab Emirates, was one of the leaders in sustainable development in Abu Dhabi. The Zayed Future Energy Prize honors Sheikh Zayed’s legacy of environmental stewardship by recognizing the next great energy solutions and technologies that showcase innovation, leadership, and a long-term vision in renewable energy and sustainability.

DiCaprio will be an awesome addition to the panel of judges.

http://www.ecorazzi.com/2011/07/27/leonard...i-energy-prize/

Thanks Joujou Funny how she still tweeted about it I guess she just threw that in because she doesn't want to come across as celeb obsessed lol. Yeah I don't see how Leo could be filming a movie with Oliver but maybe she misunderstood what was happening or like you said it may not even be leo :p

aomg

Thanks for restaurant tweets

Nanda

Thanks for article .

It appears to stem for recent Soho tweets :)

by princess

Thanks for Monaco pix :)

You can tell in the pix when Leo becomes aware he is being photographed

Sic

Thanks for Abu Dhabi Energy Prize article

Yes, I hope to see pix of Leo and Blake sightseeing in Sydney :heart:

Jou

Thanks for more Soho tweets :D

As to tweet below that you just posted, maybe, Leo is on the set visiting with Blake and Stone, and the person thinks he is there as part of the film cast "Savages" .

rtbyforrest artbyforrest.com

You know you've been in LA a long time when Dicaprio & Oliver Stone are filming a movie next door, and u don't feel like tweetin about it.

18 minutes ago

Beckyhillphoto

@catnextexit NICE! RT Eeee. Just walked past @LeoDiCaprio and Blake sitting at a booth at Pink Taco

catnextexit

Eeee. Just walked past @LeoDiCaprio and Blake sitting at a booth at Pink Taco. Love them both, my knees got weak

Thank you Fash and Princess about the tweets of them at Pink Taco. Now come on paps, come on... :ninja:

I also kind of hoped that on my leave, I would come back to a J.Edgar trailer. :cry: But by the articles that many of you posted, it doesn't seem too far away ;)

Thanks by_princess for the photos. Never is too much :laugh: .

Thanks JouJou for more tweets about Soho House. This girl was in a day illuminated... spotted many celebrities, especially Leo. Lucky girl... I'm jealous.

Proof JJ-people don't have an opinion but just like to hate rofl.gif

Bar post: OMG, no wonder Leo dumped her, he could do so much better!

Leo post: OMG, Bar finally left that hobo, it's his loss

Yeah, wijn. Those people are so crazy :yuckky: ... I gave up a long time ago to understand everything. I don't read anymore, is loss of time. But agree with... Its so funny how they are so sad and bitter :laugh: .

Thanks sick for the news. I love how Leo isn't only respected for his film career, but also for his contributions to the preservation of the environment.

ofeliaBee Ofelia Bee

Spotted Blake Lively and Leo DiCaprio at @PinkTacoCC !

1 minute ago

http://twitter.com/#!/ofeliaBee

Beckyhillphoto

@catnextexit NICE! RT Eeee. Just walked past @LeoDiCaprio and Blake sitting at a booth at Pink Taco

catnextexit

Eeee. Just walked past @LeoDiCaprio and Blake sitting at a booth at Pink Taco. Love them both, my knees got weak

Thanks fash and by_princess. Another date? Hmmm... I loved :wub: ! I in spot of Blake didn't let go Leo for nothing... just saying :whistle::laugh: .

And welcome back kat. We miss you too :hug: :hug: :hug: .

Awwwww thanks aOMG and Nanda! I'm happy to be back! :hug::blush:

And by just catching up on Blake now, looks like shes been filming alot these past few days. So its really sweet that their hanging out when shes done filming :wub:

thanks for the tweets by princess and fash, it's so lovely that Leo spent time with his girl after her work, such a lovely boyfriend. :heart: :wub2: :wub: I want pics, hey paps time to work! :ninja::laugh:

Hey, Nanda: totally agree with your sentence! I in spot of Blake didn't let go Leo for nothing... Blake, hold the man! :rofl:

I'm with you Barbie!!!!! I really want them to go to Cabo or something. The press would go nuts for Blake bikini pics with leo.... can you imagine lol? Them kissing as well would light the entertainment world on fire haha. A paparazzi's dream to get a pic like that lol!! It would be neat to see pics like that :)