Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I agree Sick!! LETS STOP AND END THIS MEAN DISCUSSION RIGHT NOW AND GET TO BACK TO LEO! :)

Thanks wijn, he must have been young when he wrote that! and welcome halolulu522 !

I wonder how long he will stay in L.A! Its been such a long time since hes been there!

But at the end of the day it`s clear that nobody is holding a gun to Leo`s head to go after women like these. He seems to be immature and have pretty low standards when it comes to women! He is just making a fool out of himself with this ... fling.

inmature and pretty low stards?? making a fool out of himself? ... and you ? ... Who are you??

i think JJ forum is more appropriate for your great maturity and your highest values :laugh: :laugh:

I`m a fan who sees his faults and cracks on the image he is trying to sell. Someone who doesn`t accept blindly everything he does and have an opinion even if it`s negative. I guess it`s a sin and it`s `bashing` to point out how much Hollywood`s greenest celeb likes flying private while on vacation, taking helicopter rides and renting huge polluting yachts. Or the once so private guy now smiles and stares straight into the cameras.

On this site everyone always has to agree with you guys and must have only positive things to say. That`s not how it works! You have to deal with different opinion. Yes, Leo is immature and has low standards in women. As an actor he wants perfection but you don`t see that in his private life. Get off your high horses, palmina. :wave:

Wijn what an amazing find. Things like that are the reason I come here. You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, but I just posted it here, all the credit goes to this tumblr;

http://diningwithdicaprio.tumblr.com/

It's a really amazing site!

That's why I come here too!

And IMO, people who continue to come to a message board to continuously bash someone who they consider douchey, immature and creepy are actually the ones who are DOUCHEY, IMMATURE, and CREEPY. If U feel that way about Leo, why keep coming here ? If I felt that way about a celebrity, I would stop caring about what they do and certainly wouldn't waste my time following what they do and arguing with people. I feel that way about some other actors or musicians and I still would go see there movies or listen to their music, but I would not be following them on message boards or following their private lives

and LOL about adults being creepy if they love going to DIsneyland. Last time I went to Disneyland, the majority of people were over 20 and a lot were over 40! And they weren't there just with kids either. You ever see the Super Bowl or bsketball championship games or the Olympics or the French Open? What do all the sports champions say? I 'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!! If you don't love going to Disneyland and what it represents, I kinda feel sorry for U. I'm not even going into the age difference thing but just to say if U want to categorize all men (or women) who date or marry someone much younger as creepy and disgusting and immature, that's a WHOLE lot of people in the world you are putting your nose up in the air about, LOL!

And lastly LOL - I didn't realize there was a "standard" Leo's girlfriends had to meet. LOL! LOL! U must really think Leo is some super human or royalty or something. Sorry he didn't check with you, Leda - since U seem to uphold such good standards yourself.

Wijn what an amazing find. Things like that are the reason I come here. You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys, but I just posted it here, all the credit goes to this tumblr;

http://diningwithdicaprio.tumblr.com/

It's a really amazing site!

That's why I come here too!

And IMO, people who continue to come to a message board to continuously bash someone who they consider douchey, immature and creepy are actually the ones who are DOUCHEY, IMMATURE, and CREEPY. If U feel that way about Leo, why keep coming here ? If I felt that way about a celebrity, I would stop caring about what they do and certainly wouldn't waste my time following what they do and arguing with people. I feel that way about some other actors or musicians and I still would go see there movies or listen to their music, but I would not be following them on message boards or following their private lives

and LOL about adults being creepy if they love going to DIsneyland. Last time I went to Disneyland, the majority of people were over 20 and a lot were over 40! And they weren't there just with kids either. You ever see the Super Bowl or bsketball championship games or the Olympics or the French Open? What do all the sports champions say? I 'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!! If you don't love going to Disneyland and what it represents, I kinda feel sorry for U. I'm not even going into the age difference thing but just to say if U want to categorize all men (or women) who date or marry someone much younger as creepy and disgusting and immature, that's a WHOLE lot of people in the world you are putting your nose up in the air about, LOL!

And lastly LOL - I didn't realize there was a "standard" Leo's girlfriends had to meet. LOL! LOL! U must really think Leo is some super human or royalty or something. Sorry he didn't check with you, Leda - since U seem to uphold such good standards yourself.

Are you going to Disneyland with you 13 years younger boyfriend? I have my opinion and I don`t care whether you make fun of it or not. Because I see the same things mentioned about him all over the internet. And yes, someone in his position should have a standard in women. Some substance, talent and intelligence. He clearly doesn`t want the level of quality in his private life that he wants in his professional one. I do believe he could and should do better than Blake Lively.

As for `not checking with me`... Probably you missed the part in my previous comment about me not trying to tell him what to do or what I say doesn`t matter to him BUT I can still have an opinion. :cain:

This site doesn`t accept negative or different opinion at all.

It`s not about whether he can go there or not. He is getting older and his girlfriends are just getting younger and he is taking her to Disneyland. It is getting kinda creepy. Someone needs to grow up asap. If it was any girl around him at the same age I would say the same. I don`t like the kind of women he dates and Blake is no exception. I`m nobody to tell him who to date I`m far from that. But I have an opinion about it just like you guys do. I can express it whether you like it or not. I read so many comments about them on different sites and the majority thinks this is an odd couple, many pointed out the younger and younger girlfriends and that it`s getting weird, Leo should date someone closer to his age and maybe someone who is more equal. He is going to do what he is going to do I obviously don`t have a say in that but I have an opinion and I`m going to express it. :wave:

Sure! he needs to grow up according to your criteria and your opinion. Closer to his age? more equal? ... Leo must date someone he likes and he loves.

If he wants to date the rest of his life with young women and be eternally single what is your problem??

Leo must satisfy the public in his role as actor but his feelings, his love, his life style only belongs to him.

I agree one hundred percent with what was said by you, Palmina.

People are very concerned about his age. Leo is 36, but seems much younger than many 25.

I think it cool to go to Disney with Blake. I wanted to go to Disney with him, :laugh: .

He is very mature, but that he need not do boring things old people ... he can, and should, have fun.

They make a beautiful couple, and who is speaking to strangers are together is because they're jealous.

Lets not talk about the gossip :cry:

Saw this one on a tumblr:

post-52055-0-1446088344-96256_thumb.png

I love how completely honest he answered the questions :heart:

Avoid obviousness, that's deep!

And his best date was a wedding? :rofl:

Uau, wonderful. Thank you very much, wijnboerinnetje. Always showing good things. :laugh:

And thanks to all (Solange, Sick...) the different pictures and the news, twitter and everything. :wave:

Blake, Leo, Disney?

Exclusive

What would Blake Lively have worn to the MTV Movie Awards last night if we hadn’t been exposed to (not) her (fake) tits all last week?

I don’t think it would have been this conservative Michael Kors. And her hair would have been down. Still, at least she gave us a look at her contours and those contours look remarkably like the ones in the nudie photos that brought us so much happiness last week.

But Reese Witherspoon does not approve! More on this later.

Right now, we’re on Blake. And she let Ryan Reynolds do most of the work at the event while they presented, preferring to bury her embarrassment in the crotches of those Jackass people in the front row. It kinda worked.

And what about Leo? Leo was not at the show. But right after the show, she did rush off to meet up with him. They hooked up with friends and hit up...

The Chateau Marmont?

No.

Soho House?

No.

Sunset Tower?

Nope.

Disney California Adventure Park. A reader called Diana N – thanks Diana! – saw them there on Soaring. She says that Blake and Leo were very tactile. Until people started staring at them. Or maybe they were staring because they, and their entire group, VIP’d the kids out of the front row. Then they all took their shoes and socks off and rode barefoot.

So if you’re wondering whether or not the scandal affected the relationship?

Blake and Leo are still very, very much together.

You know, she also went to Disney with Ryan Gosling. What is with this Disney business?

http://laineygossip.com/Blake_Lively_hooks...D=0&CelID=0

Blake, Leo, Disney?

Exclusive

What would Blake Lively have worn to the MTV Movie Awards last night if we hadn’t been exposed to (not) her (fake) tits all last week?

I don’t think it would have been this conservative Michael Kors. And her hair would have been down. Still, at least she gave us a look at her contours and those contours look remarkably like the ones in the nudie photos that brought us so much happiness last week.

Right now, we’re on Blake. And she let Ryan Reynolds do most of the work at the event while they presented, preferring to bury her embarrassment in the crotches of those Jackass people in the front row. It kinda worked.

And what about Leo? Leo was not at the show. But right after the show, she did rush off to meet up with him. They hooked up with friends and hit up...

The Chateau Marmont?

No.

Soho House?

No.

Sunset Tower?

Nope.

Disney California Adventure Park. A reader called Diana N – thanks Diana! – saw them there on Soaring. She says that Blake and Leo were very tactile. Until people started staring at them. Or maybe they were staring because they, and their entire group, VIP’d the kids out of the front row. Then they all took their shoes and socks off and rode barefoot.

You know, she also went to Disney with Ryan Gosling. What is with this Disney business?

what the hell is happening to leonardo?

MTV Movie Awards is a joke. The best did not win (some not competed).

Best film, best actress, best actor, best moment of jaw-dropping, best fight ... ugh. But okay... is the maximum that crap can.

An award in which insane fans of those vampires vote, could not expect much.

LEONARDO DiCaprio fell for Blake Lively after meeting on the basketball court.

The Inception star is currently in Monaco with Gossip Girl Blake but they might both be wishing it was courtside at a Lakers game.

“Leo and Blake are huge Lakers fans and I think that’s one of the things Leo likes about her,” reports a source close to the actor.

“Leo loves his sports and it’s not always easy to find a girl willing to share in that. Blake appears to be that kind of girl.”

Sources recently claimed Leo dumped longtime love Bar Refaeli because she didn’t want to have children.

“Leo told Bar he expected kids if they walk down the aisle,” a source said.

“While Bar sees herself as being a mom down the road, and wants a family, her career is on fire right now.

“She knows that she’s not going to get many modeling assign­ments with a pregnant belly.

“Leo is so angry that he basically told her to ‘take a hike’ — he feels like he was wasting his time with her.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/233417/l...basketball.html

LEONARDO DiCaprio fell for Blake Lively after meeting on the basketball court.

The Inception star is currently in Monaco with Gossip Girl Blake but they might both be wishing it was courtside at a Lakers game.

“Leo and Blake are huge Lakers fans and I think that’s one of the things Leo likes about her,” reports a source close to the actor.

“Leo loves his sports and it’s not always easy to find a girl willing to share in that. Blake appears to be that kind of girl.”

Sources recently claimed Leo dumped longtime love Bar Refaeli because she didn’t want to have children.

“Leo told Bar he expected kids if they walk down the aisle,” a source said.

“While Bar sees herself as being a mom down the road, and wants a family, her career is on fire right now.

“She knows that she’s not going to get many modeling assign­ments with a pregnant belly.

“Leo is so angry that he basically told her to ‘take a hike’ — he feels like he was wasting his time with her.”

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/233417/l...basketball.html

The source of the Bar story was National Enquirer so I assume the rest is just as credible.

Blake, Leo, Disney?

Exclusive

The Chateau Marmont?

No.

Soho House?

No.

Sunset Tower?

Nope.

what the hell is happening to leonardo?

Same here. What`s going on with him? :blink::no: