Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Vanessa Hudgens looked every inch the hippie chick as she partied in the desert at the Coachella Music Festival over the weekend. With no shoes on, Hudgens listened to bands including the Black Keys and Arcade Fire. Also spotted was a sober-looking Lindsay Lohan helping a friend who appeared to have over-indulged. Katy Perry danced in the VIP area in a red gingham romper, big hat and cat-eye sunglasses. Many of the best parties happened after the music ended. Ron Burkle hosted a 4 a.m. Mexican sit-down dinner for Leo DiCaprio, Jay-Z, Beyoncé, Cameron Diaz and an array of models.

Napster founder Sean Parker hosted his bash at a private mansion that drew the Kills' Jamie Hince, Alexander Wang, Duran Duran, One Management's Scott Lipps and Jack Osbourne

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/desert_del...N#ixzz1JzlpMZSF

tweet....

» GriffinRanch Griffin Ranch

Trying to hide his handsome face with a baseball cap pulled way down was Leonardo DiCaprio hanging by the pool at a private birthday bbq.

17 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Thanks fashion icon for those pics! sooooooo sexy! :drool:

And thanks for the info fashiondream! Sounds like Leo was hanging with lots of cool famous people after Coachella! Love hearing him hanging out wiht Cameron :wub:

Thanks sick! He is sooo sweet with his fans!

I love Isla, shes so cute! :p

Isla Fisher In 'The Great Gatsby'? Star In Talks For Film

Isla Fisher is in talks to join the cast of what is already a star-studded film adaptation of "The Great Gatsby."

The Hollywood Reporter reveals that Fisher would play Myrtle, the woman with whom Tom Buchanan is having an affair. Ben Affleck is in talks to play Buchanan, a rich, shallow socialite.

As for those already confirmed for the film, Leonardo DiCaprio will take on the role of Jay Gatsby, the mysterious millionaire, while Carey Mulligan will take on Daisy Buchanan and Tobey Maguire will play Nick Carraway, the book's narrator and protagonist.

Director Baz Luhrmann announced in February that the film will be shot in 3D and in Australia. The movie is slated to begin filming this fall.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/04/19/i...4.html?ir=Books

So Jay Gatsby wil have an affair with Daisy who is married with Tom Buchanan that will cheat on Daisy with Myrtle... LOL! It's a lot of betrayal in this movie, I suppose! :laugh:

yeah I would suppose too! :p By the way I love your new avatar! His smile makes me want to swoon.... :D